ADVERTISEMENT

The REAL UT - All you need to know

jah4550

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
During the Great Depression, the University of Texas analyzed how much they could save in dye costs by switching from Burnt Orange to Tennessee Orange and decided to make the switch to save the money. After the Great Depression, Texas switched back to Burnt Orange. So what can you say about all this? Texas is the real UT and Tennessee is the cheaper shade of orange. And if God isn't a Longhorn, why is the sunset Burnt Orange?

During the Great Depression, the University of Texas analyzed how much they could save in dye costs by switching from Burnt Orange to Tennessee Orange and decided to make the switch to save the money. After the Great Depression, Texas switched back to Burnt Orange. So what can you say about all this? Texas is the real UT and Tennessee is the cheaper shade of orange. And if God isn't a Longhorn, why is the sunset Burnt Orange?
I could not agree more...

Reactions: jah4550
now why in hell I can not post a Jpeg on this site I have no idea

now why in hell I can not post a Jpeg on this site I have no idea
image.jpeg.7b3de786decd2fdb171d602b29e2b2a3.jpeg

Click the little picture icon up top and past pic address in there.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Interesting, I was going to give you a mic drop emoji but you’re going to have to come a little harder with some taunting of Tenn fans mixed in

AND.................the sunrise

Reactions: jah4550
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT