ADVERTISEMENT

The simplicity of Democratic thinking

HornVol

VC-27 The Saints
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2005
I admit I struggle understanding Liberal thinking, although i confess you could supplant the word thinking with feeling and arrive at a more plausible explanation.

Why do Liberals always want to use the government to help push their agenda when a simple review of things the government gets involved with, without exception, fail ( and fail by the most polite version of that definition)

heres what happens

1. reduce the efficiency.effectiveness of the desired project
2. significantly increase the cost of the effort
3. ultimately do the opposite of the stated intent over time
4. the administrative group failing miserably at this effort grows in size, scope and stated goals

we can look at
  • education
  • crime
  • family
  • welfare
  • drug use
  • poverty
  • health care
  • national debt
  • government honesty
  • immigration
  • foreign relations ( wars)
and on and on
the government f*cks things up ...whether you think its on purpose for corrupt and control and profit or if you thinks its incompetency ( or maybe both) ...there can be no doubt "we" have failed and are failing on the above list for over 5 decades....cost goes up,,,level of performance down.... and level of service drops in proportion so that it appears there is progress

why ?

if you ask the person on the street ....99% of us would agree (and only a diseased < 1% would say otherwise) we all want safe, happy, educated , prosperous and free citizenry

the question then becomes how best to get there and stay there ( by "there" i mean a state of improved or improving conditions and results ) ..if you buy into that for 50 years of socialized spending, theory and subsidization has not worked, then you must be motivated to attempt a new effort(s)

and this is where the proposition has to stop and hazard guesses

1. Liberals want to do the right thing but use government ( taxpayer money earned by U.S. citizens and spent by non-elected government officals) as their sole lever as they see the private sector as part of the problem ( rich greedy Capitalists who are only concerned about profit caricature) and most Liberals are already in the government or government run industries so they use government instead of the private sector ( i believe this is most likely )
2. the private sector wont voluntarily take these efforts on, therefore the government ( taxpayer money) has to
3.doing something and overwhelmingly repeatedly failing, is better than no effort at all

i suspect the majority opinion lies somewhere in all of these guesses

If none of these are true then Liberals are defaulted to the most severe form of tyranny around..Communism..no other choices ..if there goal is to tax (pun intended) the system by overwhelming it , then task themselves with recreating our country ( or state) with some other version, you'd be doing the same exact thing ..permanent bureaucracies to then fix the problem they themselves created

and now the test case

Gov Newsom is implementing yet another government imposed minimum wage law in California ( as if he hasn't done enough)

and without waiting to see the completely, predictable results, let me hazard to the board whats going to happen

• small business will close ( benefits large corporations)
  • illegal aliens will replace American workers ( is happening w/o the new law) ( benefits large corporations )
  • more people now become dependent on the government thru welfare ( benefits the administrative state and large corporations)
  • automation is accelerated ( leading to more loss of jobs) benefits the welfare state andf large corporations)
  • total FTE's are reduced creating more unemployment ( benefits the admin/welfare state )
  • more people will leave California en masse favoring more business friendly environments ( i think this one really confuses Liberals )
so, the answer is still a mystery

so the side that crows endlessly about the working man and the little guy, is in reality , killing him...the usual head fake from the ruling Libera government elites...that alwasy capture the hearts ( but never minds) project the very thing that they themselves are doing ( art of projection)

knowing powerful legislative Liberals as i do ( not the mouth breathers following every utterance glibly like a deranged lemming)
1. its an election year
2. Newsome is already in big trouble, suffering the effects of his specific governance and needs to show action to reverse the miserable situation
3 Newsome needs to continue to solidify the illegal immigrant demographic cluster in order to groom them as a voting block as the Democrats lose more and mores support from American citizens who see Newsome policies flailing

and Newsome continues to remain the top Democratic Presidential candidate in waiting....and you Liberals call us cultists ..my god thats stupid

I believe we all want the same thing...but it is indeed rare to fail so often for so long with the same cast of characters and the same proposition(s) to believe the peopl ethat got us into this mess are tasked with gettig us out and you actuall believe that

that is the very definition of cult member

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News