ADVERTISEMENT

There is a identifiable political - posting "rhythm" on this board...

OrangeElvis151

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2001
Austin
When it is a "positive" news day for Trump / negative news day for former administration/Clintons, the leftists tend to disappear for hours or even all day. Are they reading their liberal source sites for responses/objections? Are they just nursing hurt feelings? They are outnumbered on this board for the most part, and I give them props for their chops.

I also notice the opposite on "negative" news days for Trump - which is perfectly understandable.

What I have mainly noticed (the above is not a news flash to anyone) is that this news has been very "back and forth" - with one side never gaining critical mass. A part of me thinks a lot of this crap is being orchestrated by MSM and DC for all kinds of purposes - but mostly power, money and dividing the country so we cannot be united enough to accomplish very much.

P.S. - if I disappear from this board, let it be known I am not planning any vacations, and I am in fine mental and physical shape. I have no suicidal thoughts and I always check my weapons before cleaning them. I do visit a gym - but only when lots of people are around... Tell my family I love them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News