This year’s Big 3

RLong68

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2008
Regarding the national title this year just early on it really looks generally inevitable that the title will come down to a trifecta of teams. Texas, UGA & tOSU.

It’s pretty amazing just how physically awesome we look across the board. The running back room alone has me shaking my head. We lose a projected RB1 and a a fairly touted recruit yet still look like we have 3 future NFLers sharing the load.

I know Michigan is down after losing a lot offensively but it’s still pretty shocking how they resembled a Clydesdale compared to a thoroughbred yesterday. Physically they just had no chance. If there was concern about how we physically would compare to the rest of the SEC I think we can put them to rest.

It’s impressive that in B2B seasons Sark and Co have pretty much dominated a big brand in their house. There’s just so much to like about this team. I know there’s a nitpick here or there but right now I think the smart money is we face UGA twice then possibly a third time which sounds bizarre but oh well.

Sark has this program on one helluva arc. So glad my big bro’ kept talking me into our season ticket game for more than a few dark years in recent time. It’s been quite refreshing to have kept them while coming out the other side of the program’s dark tunnel. Good times indeed.

🤘🤘🤘

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.