ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Gift (6-7)

NativeTex

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2004
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
~~~~~~~~~~~ Dr. Seuss

No other person in the world is exactly like you or me. No one does things exactly the way each of us does. No one can touch another person in quite the same way that we can. Out of all the people who could have been created, He chose us to be a part of this time and place.

We are necessary to help fulfill a plan, in our families and our other relationships. When we figure out that we have unique abilities and talents, we'll find that we spend less and less time being envious of what others can do. Who knows, maybe they envy us too.

We all have dreams and longings. They change over the course of our lives. There are days when I simply long for the days when I could remember why I walked into the kitchen in the first place. No matter. God can use those dreams to show us who we can still be, if we listen closely. In the meantime, which of my unique talents can I put to good use today? Whose life is made better by the sound of our particular voice? By our presence?

Blessings all, and welcome back Mrs. T-sipper, who spent a couple of days in internet purgatory.
NT
Dedicated to the quite unique Allen Jones, who did in fact make our lives better by his presence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News