Today's Gift 7 September 2024

T-Sipper 1972

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2010
"Now We're Both In This Hole...

"Yeah, but I've been here before, and I know the way out."
From a scene in the TV program, The West Wing

Who hasn't been in this situation before--down in a hole so deep getting out seems impossible? Don't bother raising your hand because we all have. Some in a deeper hole than others, but every one of us has found ourselves in a situation we didn't know how to handle and desperately needed help to find an answer.

When your calls for help have not led to someone jumping into the hole with you to guide you out, you still can find help. You just need to raise your eyes and look up. When you do, you'll see the hand of God reaching out to you, and all will you have to do is grab hold. That hand has always been there waiting for you.

Recently @bamahorn1 said this in response to a Gift written by @The Sundance Kid:

"My broken soul grasped the flimsy reed that something beyond me could pull me out of the gutter, simply because I believed that you believed that He could. The result turned the flimsy reed into the all powerful, loving hand of God, and because of His willingness to understand and forgive, I have not only turned my life around, but now get to live life on a Spiritual plane I never knew was possible. Thanks to you all, and more importantly Him, for forgiving and believing in me and my potential. Have a blessed day, I sure am, thanks to you and HIM!"

I've been told many times that when we are ready, help will be there. All we need to do is accept the offer.

Blessings and love,
Mrs. T-Sipper 1972

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.