ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers: Football

westx

Dec 6, 2009
This is old news now, but, I haven't seen a thread on it. Not good news to hear that Erick Fowler left the program last week. I really thought he was going to shine at UT. Jordan Elliott stings a little as well. He is headed to Missouri.

This is old news now, but, I haven't seen a thread on it. Not good news to hear that Erick Fowler left the program last week. I really thought he was going to shine at UT. Jordan Elliott stings a little as well. He is headed to Missouri.

It's that time of year + coaching change will cull the herd. Fowler was a 5 star but was running 3rd team so not an immediate loss. He would not have been a factor this year and Johnson is coming in as well.

Not sure what happened with Elliot. Wilbon, Christmas, and Daniels better be ready. Also adding the last second juco DL Chisholm looks really good now.

Not surprised about some of the DL attrition. Anytime you take 5 DT's in one class, it's not likely all are gonna stay. But that problem can be traced back to macks last couple recruiting classes.

I'm disappointed about Elliot and growler. Thought both would be have been good here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT