ADVERTISEMENT

UGA Season Ticket Holder - Looking to trade home and home tickets for 24 Austin & 25 Athens games

cbn1009

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2024
Athens, GA
Hello Longhorn fans and welcome to the SEC!

I am a longtime UGA season ticket holder who also lives in Athens, GA. My wife and I are coming to visit y'all in October for the most anticipated matchup of the year. Unfortunately I did not make the cutoff to receive UT tickets through UGA Athletics so I thought of an interesting offer.

I have an extra set of tickets that I normally give away or sell for UGA Home games at Sanford stadium. Section 316 row 1. Corner end zone but front row 2 seats off the aisle. Amazing seats and you don't have to worry about people standing in front of you the entire game. I like these even better than lower level seats because of that reason. Photo from the seat location below.

I am looking for somebody that would be willing to trade 2 tickets for the UGA UT game in Austin in October for my 2 extra tickets to the UGA UT game in Athens in 2025.

Please DM me if you are interested or email me at cbnicholson@gmail.com.

Best of luck this season and again welcome to the SEC!

IMG-1120-2.avif

Last edited:
Added bonus if you can get me an some friends on for a round of golf at Austin Country Club Friday before the game I will reciprocate with getting you on at Athens Country Club (Donald Ross course from 1926) in 2025 when y'all come out here or any time before that as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT