USS Lexington

JimsTexas

JimsTexas
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
1427 Fm 528 APT 4102 Webster Texas 77598
Saturday I took my grand kids to see one of the ships there great grandfather served on the USS Lexington. I was setting down resting and this old man came up looking at a picture of a downed plane. I ask him if her served during WWII and he said yes. His ship was assigned to the USS Lexington to recover down pilots when they were in a fight. I shook his hand and thanked him for his service. He shoked me when he said not sure what it's worth now when I see and American President bow to Putin and throw our country under the buss. There were people standing around and not wanting to get something started I didn't say anything. Then another man who was standing there listening shook his hand and said I also served in WWII and fought to save America and don't like the way the President is acting towards Putin. Not sure what is going on but this is strange, I finally said I am glad my dad is not around the see all this. Don't care if y'all believe me are not. I can't spell for crap but I don't have a reputation of getting on here and lying but that is what happen. My friends y'all have a great week

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.