Want to trade 2 Georgia tix for 3 OU tix...

Texicano

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2008
I have two tickets to UT/Georgia (Section 106, Row 32) I'd like to trade for 3 tickets to OU. I'm not looking for premium seating...just want to be in the stadium. Also willing to trade the tickets plus some cash if the OU seats you have are valued higher.

My general area for the Georgia game is selling for $577 per Seat Geek.

I see upper level seats for the OU game priced from $330-$450.

Side note: You'll be sitting beside me and my son at the Georgia game. :)

PM me if interested.

I have two tickets to UT/Georgia (Section 106, Row 32) I'd like to trade for 3 tickets to OU. I'm not looking for premium seating...just want to be in the stadium. Also willing to trade the tickets plus some cash if the OU seats you have are valued higher.

My general area for the Georgia game is selling for $577 per Seat Geek.

I see upper level seats for the OU game priced from $330-$450.

Side note: You'll be sitting beside me and my son at the Georgia game. :)

PM me if interested.
Those seats in the $330-$350 for Blow U are on the OU side. On the Texas side, there's nothing less than $556, including fees.

If I had extra, I'd be interested, but unfortunately, I'm looking for 2 for this weekend and am guessing I'll have to wait until Saturday morning to pick some up at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Texicano
If I had extra, I'd be interested, but unfortunately, I'm looking for 2 for this weekend and am guessing I'll have to wait until Saturday morning to pick some up at a reasonable price.
Be wary of being scammed on Saturday Morning. These are electronic tickets.

We bought tickets for the Michigan on the night before the game, and I am glad we did.

Latest posts