ADVERTISEMENT

Well somebody has to start a final score thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I'm so full of Jerrod Heard love right now but I don't think JH will equal his total offense numbers from last week. He'll exceed it. Tomorrow he will have 600 yards and Gameday announces that they will go to Fort Worth next week to watch a legend in the making.

Final score
UT 71
OSU 0
Nah not really

Jerrod Heard will have "only" 400 yards
Final score
UT 61
OSU 0
Nah not really

The real final score imo
UT 31
OSU 28
and this time I'm really serious lol

Dammit, coach and fizzy are stealing my guesses.

Guess I gotta go with...

Texas 44
OSU 40

Texas D steps up in a big way. Heard goes off for over 200 yards passing and 100 yards rushing giving UT a 45 - 28. Special teams will step up and put UT in great field position

I'm going to say 31-17 OSU simply because I haven't seen enough of Heard yet. He may come out and light it up tomorrow or they may spy him and disrupt him a little? It should be a good game either way.

Reactions: jon_osu
Texas 38
OSU 27

Not 100% sure on score, but 95% sure of outcome. And it has as much to do with not believing in OSU as it does with your new QB. I think Swoopes gives OSU a good game, but Heard wins it.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
The Jerrod Heard show continues, guest starring Malik and Burt, as 'the Predator' and 'stickyfingers'; Texas W in a shootout. 45-30.

Tector-Gorch-On-The-Gatlin-Gun.gif

Hook 'em

The reason this game is so hard to pick is because there are to many unknowns about OSU. Nobody knows if they are legit or not. I have no idea what to expect from their offense, I don't think it's better than cal's offense but I do think their defense is going to be much better than cal's however they really haven't played anyone so it's hard to say how good it will be. Texas is much more prepared for this game as they have played much better competition this season and I don't think OSU is better than Norte dame.

Texas wins this game going away. OSU's top rated Defense will be exposed today. Texas 40 Little Brother 28.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT