ADVERTISEMENT

Well, somebody has to start a final score week 2

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Although we are 1-3 and its hard not to be discouraged, I've said all week that we can win tomorrow. I started a thread and recently posted my thoughts on what our running game can do if Kent Perkins doesn't get hurt again and cutting down on our penalties. I have to admit that some of those holding penalties were legit. And as tough as our schedule has been and will continue to be for most of the season, we were so close the last two games. And we will get better with each and every game. Our defense played its best ball in the second half last week.Coach Strong has a well deserved reputation for developing players and speaking for me I've seen that especially on offense and the secondary. But our d will have its work cut out for it tomorrow especially when Trevone Boykin gets loose in the open field. And although TCU is an 18 point favorite, this is not some monster team that some people and I admit I thought was this summer. Last year they came in under the radar people were only talking about Baylor and Oklahoma. This year everybody in the Big XII will be ready for them and imo that is significant. Like I said we were so close the last two games. I don't know maybe we should avoid trying to kick pat's fg's and not punt. But we can beat those guys. And hey if you don't have hope why bother watching? The game starts at 9am out here. I'm going to get up early shower, shave, eat my Cheerios, and watch the game. I'm not blind but it is my team

UT 35
TCU 34

And hey last week I predicted a final score of 31-28 and it ended up 30-27 only the wrong team won. People pay heed outhereincali has spoken :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HornDrummer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT