ADVERTISEMENT

Who really holds the title of DBU?

TEXAS_DBU_640.jpg

Reactions: Scholz
We've had a tradition of greatness at the safety position dating back to Johnny Johnson who played from 1976-79, almost 40 years ago. And it's been consistent ever since.

That was probably the reason we beat out Baylor for Brandon Jones on signing day in February.

I would say Bill Bradley since he was a two time pro bowl selection, then you have Raymond Clayborn who was an AA and 3 time pro bowler.

I would love to see strong hold summer camps where he brings in current Longhorn in the NFL and Former Longhorn greats to talk to coach the kids. It's nice to hear from the coaching staff, but learning from Earl Thomas, Brian Orakpo, Colt McCoy etc etc That will go a long way to building a relationship.

It's the same as when the Marines teach recruits about the history of the corp, it helps them to see first hand who they are and what they represent.

I would love to see strong hold summer camps where he brings in current Longhorn in the NFL and Former Longhorn greats to talk to coach the kids. It's nice to hear from the coaching staff, but learning from Earl Thomas, Brian Orakpo, Colt McCoy etc etc That will go a long way to building a relationship.

It's the same as when the Marines teach recruits about the history of the corp, it helps them to see first hand who they are and what they represent.

Good idea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT