Whose willing to “go gay” for NIL purposes??

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Ok so like my Wolf Pack had some real interesting convos this weekend as we celebrated the victory and scored with chicks. The most fascinating scenario was the purely theoretical dilemma whereby someone “inside the building” says we will land a sure-fire #1 pick in NFL draft and win Texas a natty on one condition . . . that condition being that your boody must literally be donated for NIL purposes.

Nobody wood know except the NIL broker and parties directly involved. Sworn to secrecy and huge amounts of money in escrow to guarantee silence. Butt every time you watch us win games, the Heisman ceremony, etc. . . . all your gonna remember is something akin to a nightmarish reenactment of the “squeal like a pig” scene from Deliverance.

It’s a hard pass for me dawg. Look, I want to win as much as errbody else butt that is “a bridge two far” as they say. I know that I may be in the minority on this issue—and that’s cool—butt please respect my decision. I’d just feel like too much of a douche to live with myself. Probably just a “me thing.”

Anywho, what say you OB Nation? I figure a truly anonymous scientific poll wood yield responses 9 to 1 in favor of the idea. Sadly, we may not have progressed as a society to the point where guys can be open about just how far they are willing to go in order to win.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.