ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Wildcats stomp the Sooners?

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

Nope. As much as I love to talk crap about anything ou, I honestly think they are a decent (not top 10) team this year. Obviously our team will or should improve each and every week but going from completely run out of the building to looking like a beast in 7 days time is not the norm.

I think there were a few key factors in play.
1) OU counted us out before kickoff. Everyone did.
2) Our staff knows the weight a rrso win pulls, finally!
3) Norvell provided an insiders knowledge for sure.
4) We had early success against their strengths and it rattled them. Really can't emphasize this enough.

IMO, they will come out with something to prove. If they had a chip on their shoulder before, we knocked it off and they surely worked on specifics all week. Specifically a certain player that kindly told us if they were running or passing with his body language. That alone will be a reason I'll tune in to the game to see if they corrected him.

So, OU sucks but not more than KSU this year.

Hey trash talking KSU fan who comes on here to taunt. It's now OK 28 KSU 0. And as I type this out appears that OK is about to make it 35-0.

Jesus Christ, KSU. I didn't expect you to win, but I thought you might consider competing.

How did they give TCU such a game last week? Crazy
Not always easy to predict how a team responds to an emotional victory or defeat. True for both teams playing. 'Gratz to okie for getting back on track for a solid finish to the season (with much football remaining to be played).

Hopefully the KState team is emotionally defeated and we can stroll to a victory next week, although I'm guessing it's going to be more of a dogfight, as per usual.

Hook 'em

Reactions: Fizzwilly
I was expecting a really good game. Holly crap. Agreed that I hope they are demoralized but I just can't see that happening with their coach. He'll have them ready to give us all we want next week. Hope we get em ready for a slug fest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT