ADVERTISEMENT

With the Horns spanking OU

Longhorn Crazy

Jan 8, 2003
Kind of glad the Horns have a bye week to keep soaking in the ass whipping in the Cotton Bowl.

Going to start off watching the replay early Saturday morning, then get ready for a full day of football!

Kind of glad the Horns have a bye week to keep soaking in the ass whipping in the Cotton Bowl.

Going to start off watching the replay early Saturday morning, then get ready for a full day of football!
Will you be watching the Sooners? If so you need to start a game thread and I'll chime in.

Will you be watching the Sooners? If so you need to start a game thread and I'll chime in.

Yes I will be watching and pulling for KSU. Would give the edge to KSU but definetly a toss up game. Statistically they are in the pits and while they played TCU tough and had OSU, they still almost lost to La Tech.

IMO Snyder is easily the greatest CF coach of all time. Even though we can never beat that bunch, I respect that program like no other.

Reactions: Belldozer1

We watched, we saw, we conquered.

CRYwZChUsAAu79A.jpg

Check out the video of the dance.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13893815

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT