ADVERTISEMENT

X man to the NFL

Hell of a season by X Man. He was electric and I loved the way his little 165lb ass would try to truck everybody. Really durable for such a small dude. Hope he has a great NFL career.

Reactions: freeper
I wish him luck. Unfortunately, there will be two maybe 3 WRs drafted in the first round. I don't see him being one.

Wonder why it's taking AD so long to announce he's entering the draft.

2 words.
Isaiah Neyor

Him coming back is great for us but how much is he going to improve his draft position? He’s got enough film down to show what he does well and what he needs to work on. AD is 1 injury away from being a project as opposed to a draft pick.

I hear you. I also know from a former nfl friend of mine that you DESPERATELY want to get to year 4 in the nfl in order to get the lifetime pension. Apparently he has a daughter, and he likes being with her. Again, I don't know that for a fact

I hear you. I also know from a former nfl friend of mine that you DESPERATELY want to get to year 4 in the nfl in order to get the lifetime pension. Apparently he has a daughter, and he likes being with her. Again, I don't know that for a fact
It is and he wants to close to his baby momma as well as his child. He also may want to financially support them.

2 words.
Isaiah Neyor

Him coming back is great for us but how much is he going to improve his draft position? He’s got enough film down to show what he does well and what he needs to work on. AD is 1 injury away from being a project as opposed to a draft pick.
Didn't Isaiah Neyor enter into the portal?
Fully expected him to be a stud for us this year but when he didn't even get a target vs Wyoming I knew he was buried on the depth chart.

Wrong thread but as we all expected, Sanders declared for the draft. Wish we could have held onto him for sec yr 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT