ADVERTISEMENT

Yell Leader Elections

horn01

Jan 14, 2015
There is a post with nearly 300 comments on TexAgs concerning the recent election of "milkmen" and "yell leaders".

I could expound upon how this makes them look as a fan base, and generally as citizens of the world, but I really think it speaks for itself.

I saw the "outcry" on Twitter. Just embarrassing.
laugh.r191677.gif

I don't think anyone cares, its just kind of startling to see this kind of thing is real. We can all laugh about how backwards and ridiculous that fan base is, but until you see it for yourself you can't really know the shame of that group. I couldn't name a single (female) cheerleader that has cheered for Texas, ever. But Aggies get 300+ comments on a message board about the election of male cheerleaders. Its sad and pathetic, and I wish recruits knew what A&M is really all about.

they wear overalls with paint hands on the seat of the pants. Really, it just doesn't get any worse. The funny thing is no Aggies will defend the Corps, which as I understand it includes all the geeks in soldier costumes, the band, the male cheerleaders, and the dog, and most of them claim that they wish the corps would just go away, but the proof is in the pudding. They have HUNDREDS of comments about the election of so called "milkmen" which is some kind of division of the male cheerleader group.

I notice none of them have chimed in on this. Its A&M's dirty little secret.

My 2 oldest daughters, 10 and 12 years old were both watching an A&M football game with me, IIRC it was the bowl game where they crushed OU but that's beside the point
laugh.r191677.gif
. Anyway, the camera panned over to the A&M guys doing the nut grab thing and both of my daughters with puzzled looks on their faces asked me what the heck were they doing? I of course had no response. I really don't even know what that is? I should educate myself I guess. Before any A&M guys on here get upset, I am just giving you a little heck but that is a true story. Maybe one will chime in here and educate me, seriously.

Originally posted by Belldozer1:

Anyway, the camera panned over to the A&M guys doing the nut grab thing and both of my daughters with puzzled looks on their faces asked me what the heck were they doing? I of course had no response. I really don't even know what that is?
It's some S&M thing they do where they're feeling the pain the players are feeling or something along those lines. Not joking.

Originally posted by Belldozer1:

My 2 oldest daughters, 10 and 12 years old were both watching an A&M football game with me, IIRC it was the bowl game where they crushed OU but that's beside the point
laugh.r191677.gif
. Anyway, the camera panned over to the A&M guys doing the nut grab thing and both of my daughters with puzzled looks on their faces asked me what the heck were they doing? I of course had no response. I really don't even know what that is? I should educate myself I guess. Before any A&M guys on here get upset, I am just giving you a little heck but that is a true story. Maybe one will chime in here and educate me, seriously.
I heard that means "Hey you in the fourth row dressed like a 1930's park ranger with knee high leather boots, check out my package."

I am an Aggie, who is often embarrassed by the toy soldiers. I wish they would make it just for guys who were actually going to enlist, so I could be proud of them. I think you would be shocked at how many Aggies think these guys are a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT