ADVERTISEMENT

You know if D'Onta Foreman makes AA

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
and if the Texas Longhorns can have two more AA's on the AP than this tells me that great days are coming again for the Horns. DF is understandably going to the NFL, but we've got other rb's with promise.

I agree with others that have talked about the dc hire being the most important one for this particular team. If we strike it rich not just with Todd Orlando but his assistants as well, then guys like Malik Jefferson, Malcolm Roach, PJ Locke III, and others are going to really shine.

And speaking of defense I'm sorry I can't remember his name offhand but that 5* dl recruit that Tom Herman recruited for Houston made first team AA. So we know that Tom Herman knows an elite recruit when he sees one. You know, I've never said this about a coach before but Tom Herman is destined for greatness. You know even though we've had 3 straight losing seasons the Big XII is not strong there's no reason for us to not to make a big splash in 2017.

We have underachieved for too long. It's time to take our place among the blue bloods again.

there are 50 unanswered questions with TEXAS 2017
It will be interesting, no doubt
In the present tense, I am afraid that CS may have done serious harm to the UT - BIGXII - SEC debate
We should know much more in a month

and if the Texas Longhorns can have two more AA's on the AP than this tells me that great days are coming again for the Horns. DF is understandably going to the NFL, but we've got other rb's with promise.

I agree with others that have talked about the dc hire being the most important one for this particular team. If we strike it rich not just with Todd Orlando but his assistants as well, then guys like Malik Jefferson, Malcolm Roach, PJ Locke III, and others are going to really shine.

And speaking of defense I'm sorry I can't remember his name offhand but that 5* dl recruit that Tom Herman recruited for Houston made first team AA. So we know that Tom Herman knows an elite recruit when he sees one. You know, I've never said this about a coach before but Tom Herman is destined for greatness. You know even though we've had 3 straight losing seasons the Big XII is not strong there's no reason for us to not to make a big splash in 2017.

We have underachieved for too long. It's time to take our place among the blue bloods again.

Foreman 1st team AP all American
Connor Williams 2nd team AP all American
Dickson 3rd team AP all American

Not bad considering our record

If you haven't seen UH play, you need to watch their bowl game. Ed Oliver is the truth.

Foreman 1st team AP all American
Connor Williams 2nd team AP all American
Dickson 3rd team AP all American

Not bad considering our record

Connor Williams is also the truth. I think he was the best freshman in class with Jefferson, based on their performance to date.

yeah....Ed oliver is the rel deal. He was not like Conner Williams though....everyone knew he was the real deal all during recruiting. He ate everyone alive in all the camps. Funny thing was....Saban, Meyer, Strong...no one had a chance with him. He was going to be UH all the way. THAT gives me some hope about Herman. I know that Oliver's brother went to UH, but still...Saban, Meyer, Harbraugh, Strong...none of those guys could get a sniff?...just wow!

as an aside....he was recruited By Oscar Giles and Corby Meeken

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT