ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor Restaurants (funny and sad)

And...........? Is that it? There's more to do from Cesar Chavez north to MLK and west to lamar, than there is in all of Waco dude. I'm not even including our campus and facilities in that. Waco is what it was 100 years ago. A place to stop and piss, get gas, grab a burger while you're driving from austin to Dallas to see your in laws.

Dyk that the population of Waco has hardly changed over the last 30 years? If they contain this recent success they've had in fb, something they've never done before, it could bring money to the downtown area of Waco, something that has never happened before. It might bring some new hotels to accommodate the fans coming from out of town for the game. Their best restaurants are down home. But they're going to have to maintain this succes indefinitely.

Baylor fans a little butt hurt? It's funny guys, relax. Everyone of you know that Waco is a shtty town, and the coaching staff took some liberties trying to class it up and got busted. Laugh it off.

Originally posted by RealBear:
Originally posted by Metcalf #2:
lol. It's so cute how Baylor fan thinks they have arrived, and still can't win a bowl game. Your time is almost up, and you've wasted your once in a lifetime opportunity to do anything big. Too bad. Get ready move back in the basement, with your cute little high school stadium. Lol
Holy cow, man, you bring up bowl games after Charlie and the boys let the hawgs go in dry? My gawd man, 59 total freaking yards for the whole bowl, and make Texas the laughing stock of the Big 12, with those sick SEC, SEC, SEC idiots leading the laughs?

Please Metcalf, don't lead with your chin like this. It hurts me to see you do this stuff.
It's almost like we had a HUGE lead and then allowed a record setting comeback in the fourth quarter or something.....oh...wait....

We were lucky to get bowl eligible. You guys were ranked in the top 5 and lost to a team that wasn't very good offensively.

Of course the best prescription for any team that struggles offensively is to play Baylor.

About BU fan arrogance

Fans always take credit for success of "their" team. It happens to every fanbase, in every sport. Your team starts winning, and you get the big head. Remember TT fans during their 7-0 run? It's called:

Arrogance by Association (AbA)

The Aggies even had AbA when all TAMU had done was join a new conference. It was Arrogance by Distant Association.

About Waco restaurants

Waco's main selling point is that it's on the way to Austin and San Antone. Great place to gas up, and get some fast food. (And it'll be even better when they finish widening I-35 north of there.)

BringBackRoyal nailed it.

In Real Bear's defense - he was posting his sig "Just Like The Sun Rising In The East, The Baylor Bears Are Gonna Eventually Rise Up and Beat You. It Is Gonna Happen, so Get Your Mind Right and Accept Your Whipping" at least back to the Guy Morris years, when it was nearly impossible to find anything positive to say about Baylor football. He didn't just start talking trash when Briles arrived.

I remember feeling bad for Baylor when they'd lose to us by 60 every year. I also remember the past two years when their fans have rubbed their victories in my face. Act like you've been there, even though you haven't!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by diadevic:

In Real Bear's defense - he was posting his sig "Just Like The Sun Rising In The East, The Baylor Bears Are Gonna Eventually Rise Up and Beat You. It Is Gonna Happen, so Get Your Mind Right and Accept Your Whipping" at least back to the Guy Morris years, when it was nearly impossible to find anything positive to say about Baylor football. He didn't just start talking trash when Briles arrived.
That's absolutely true. I remember seeing RealBear years ago...WAY before Briles.

He's got some time cred, that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT