ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games week 2

If anyone wondering. Aggy will be on espnews at 2:55 . Weather delay

I had ND going to the playoffs. Sam Hartman is for real and so is Marcus Freeman and he will win a NC there before he retires.

I had ND going to the playoffs. Sam Hartman is for real and so is Marcus Freeman and he will win a NC there before he retires.
I was a big fan of freeman when he was DC at Cincy. Happy to see ND give him an opportunity and happy that he is running with it.

Even though he made a fool of himself I think Joey Maguire is a fine coach and they had their first top class this year.

But TT does not have that much talent. They have to rely the transfer portal because the talent he inherited is not any good.

Even though he made a fool of himself I think Joey Maguire is a fine coach and they had their first top class this year.

But TT does not have that much talent. They have to rely the transfer portal because the talent he inherited is not any good.
I think he’s a good coach and recruiter, but he’s a clown as well. Should of spent more time coaching his team this offseason and less time worrying about Texas and OU

I think he’s a good coach and recruiter, but he’s a clown as well. Should of spent more time coaching his team this offseason and less time worrying about Texas and OU
Trust me.... he'll have those boys ready to play us.

Trust me.... he'll have those boys ready to play us.
He’ll have his boys ready… I don’t think Sark will have to get our boys ready. They are probably already ready.

In fact wouldn’t surprise me if Sark puts it on Wyoming next week just to send a message.

Last edited:
That’s probably what would have happened if Norvell hasn’t had a pretty good season last year. This years team looks like it’s a 10 win team easy, so don’t think that will happen.

Look out for Ole miss if Kiffin bounces. Their AD said he interviewed Deion before he hired kiffin, and was impressed but felt like at that point it would be a big jump for a guy who has never coached in college at that moment. Now there is a track recored. So if Kiffin bounced for another job wouldn’t surprise me if Deion ends up there
OU offense sucked agaist SMU. Very vanilllai hope Lebbby is saving something but I’m not holding my breath

OU offense sucked agaist SMU. Very vanilllai hope Lebbby is saving something but I’m not holding my breath
I think OU with venables is headed where Texas was under strong and Herman… Judy doesn’t inspire much confidence.

I think OU with venables is headed where Texas was under strong and Herman… Judy doesn’t inspire much confidence.
Not ready to go that far in game 2 of season 2. Strong and Herman were a dumpster fire. OUs defense is much improved so far (though the competition obviously has to be taken into account) and the offense has some holes but is good enough to win the big 12 if the defense plays like it has so far.

That said, I had my doubts about the hype before Saturday but Texas is the leader in the clubhouse this season until someone proves otherwise. Impressive win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT