ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games week 2

My opinion is an unpopular one. I think TCU and Nebraska are both terrible teams. Although improved, Colorado is not a good team either. I think these first 2 wins are fools gold for the media. They'll likely become a decent program again under Sanders but they need more depth to compete against teams that will have a winning record.

Bring on the roasting.

Here's my thing--‐

SWT beat Baylol like a porch broom. Utah beat Florida like a rented mule.

How fvcking BAD is Florida?

I don’t disagree at all Fresh. You’re probably right but these two schools with first year head coaches I thought would play to a closer score. If I’m not mistaken, most of the CO team is new. Someone has to win the game but damn.

I don’t disagree at all Fresh. You’re probably right but these two schools with first year head coaches I thought would play to a closer score. If I’m not mistaken, most of the CO team is new. Someone has to win the game but damn.
There QB is responsible for 4 turnovers. 1 int and 3 fumbles. The tight end got one fumble credit but, it was clearly the qb. Neb hasn’t looked that bad, otherwise.

If anyone wondering. Aggy will be on espnews at 2:55 . Weather delay

I had ND going to the playoffs. Sam Hartman is for real and so is Marcus Freeman and he will win a NC there before he retires.

I had ND going to the playoffs. Sam Hartman is for real and so is Marcus Freeman and he will win a NC there before he retires.
I was a big fan of freeman when he was DC at Cincy. Happy to see ND give him an opportunity and happy that he is running with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT