ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I would pay WHATEVER they ask to watch that goofy bastard on a 3 hour podcast. It would be better than a Mel Brooks movie.
They could have Gary Busey host it.
Oh yes. Yes it would be a MONUMENTAL showing. 3 hours, no friendly press. Just you, in a room, with a smart dude that going to press you, not going to let up, just drill you on issue after issue.
Biden would crack his back tooth and swallow the cyanide tablet inside.

Reactions: hookem777
That makes 2 of us. I've been sick for about 9 days now and still feel as bad as I did on day 1. It's kicking my ass.
Yeah, I still feel hungover and very weak. This strain must have mated with herpes because it just won't go away.
Decided to "man up" and face the heat which probably wasn't the best plan but it's really the only way I know how to cope when things suck.

Hopefully this Saturday makes us all feel a bit better.

Reactions: hookem777
Yeah, I still feel hungover and very weak. This strain must have mated with herpes because it just won't go away.
Decided to "man up" and face the heat which probably wasn't the best plan but it's really the only way I know how to cope when things suck.

Hopefully this Saturday makes us all feel a bit better.
You've still got the patch somewhere. Pretty sure you do.

Embrace the suck.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
why is this thread allowed in a Longhorn Sports forum?

per OB.....

Longhorn Sports New​

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.

Add Dan to the triggered list.

But clearly the truth gets his depends in a knot and he lacks the ability to click on threads that offend him.

Oh yes. Yes it would be a MONUMENTAL showing. 3 hours, no friendly press. Just you, in a room, with a smart dude that going to press you, not going to let up, just drill you on issue after issue.
Biden would crack his back tooth and swallow the cyanide tablet inside.
to have the agility to RUN A COUNTRY..3 hours should be a cake walk. but biden would have a juice box a cookie and a nap 30 minutes in

why is this thread allowed in a Longhorn Sports forum?

per OB.....

Longhorn Sports New​

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
why are you coming to the freeboard when you pay 9.95 for hot garbage down your throat? Leave us.

Reactions: echeese
I would pay WHATEVER they ask to watch that goofy bastard on a 3 hour podcast. It would be better than a Mel Brooks movie.
They could have Gary Busey host it.
Cool. I think it’s a nice platform for someone to discuss the issues in an intellectual manner. No yelling or arguing or insults, just conversation. It’s hard to bs your way through three hours of that without exposing what’s really going on or lack thereof

Unfortunately, neither Trump nor Biden seem to possess the kind of intellect and expertise on political issues to be able to do that

• Sad
Reactions: DHHorn and echeese
I agree with this idea.
Joe Rogan hosts.
I would like him as a host because he is pretty moderate and pretty centrist, he’s not a democrat or a republican, he’s just someone who’s trying to see what’s going on

He also has no love for either trunp nor biden

Add Dan to the triggered list.

But clearly the truth gets his depends in a knot and he lacks the ability to click on threads that offend him.
He's always been triggered. Anytime something doesn't fit in his perfect little echo chamber, he runs back and cries until he gets his way. Embarrassing for a grown ass man to act like a spoiled child.

He is the perfect example why Texas has been known for having a soft fan base.

Dan, I hope your toes always find the corners of all furniture. Grow some thicker skin bro.

You asked for it Fresh! You’re gonna end up like MM
Matt Jones Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Cool. I think it’s a nice platform for someone to discuss the issues in an intellectual manner. No yelling or arguing or insults, just conversation. It’s hard to bs your way through three hours of that without exposing what’s really going on or lack thereof

Unfortunately, neither Trump nor Biden seem to possess the kind of intellect and expertise on political issues to be able to do that
No mainstream politician would ever do that. They can't defend their policies further than the generic headline statement they practice in front of the mirror.

Reactions: freeper
That makes 2 of us. I've been sick for about 9 days now and still feel as bad as I did on day 1. It's kicking my ass.
Here’s my story on this Covid crap, my kids have these free Covid tests they got from school or some shit, both my youngest kids had cold symptoms, took the test, both positive, it was treated just like any ordinary cold with otc meds and an immune supplement otc. They’re fine but they told me it’s going all around the school. It’s the common cold as always that can turn bad if your immune system is compromised

Last edited:
Fever?

I had it almost 2 years ago with a fever of 101+ for 10 days.
I only had a fever like the first 3 days. I wasn't so sick I couldn't get out of bed though. I still worked all through it from home. It just felt like the flu to me but lasted a lot longer. It was really weird because there would be periods of the day for 6-8 hours where i'd feel perfectly fine but then i'd wake up the next morning and feel like shit again.

Here’s my story on this Covid crap, my kids have these free Covid tests they got from school or some shit, both my youngest kids had cold symptoms, took the test, both positive, it was treated just like any ordinary cold with otc meds and an immune supplement otc. They’re fine but they told me it’s going all around the school. It’s the common cold as always that can turn bad if your immune system is compromised
It was just like a mild flu to me that lasted about 10 days. Didn't stop me from doing anything though. Still worked at home just like I would have at the office. Now i've got the natural antibodies so it's all good.

That ****ing guy in the plastic wrap should be so embarrassed, that kid was like wtf?,just like the rest of normal America was. AlsoI cannot wait to see basement Joe once again and watch the media play dumb again. Dems are shitting because Trump is still favored in thepollls over dipshit Joe even with the bs indictments against Trump

That ****ing guy in the plastic wrap should be so embarrassed, that kid was like wtf?,just like the rest of normal America was. AlsoI cannot wait to see basement Joe once again and watch the media play dumb again. Dems are shitting because Trump is still favored in thepollls over dipshit Joe even with the bs indictments against Trump
He only polls well with republicans. He did In 20 as well. I don’t see how he’s earned enough Biden voters to beat him this time around

He only polls well with republicans. He did In 20 as well. I don’t see how he’s earned enough Biden voters to beat him this time around
He didn't.

A few things can happen though.

1. Biden voters know they fvcked up. It's a sh!t show in the WH and the economy is fvcked. When Private Equity is outbidding families for a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house by over 100k-- paying cash, and rental rates are going through the ROOF- there's a problem. Interest rates and food prices are ridiculous. There's two ppl that live in my house. (Total) I go to HEB 3 times a week. I NEVER leave there for less than a hundred bucks. Biden voters may switch. Not many.... but some.
2. Biden voters may not show up. It's hard to vote FOR someone, but real easy to vote AGAINST someone. Trump will bring out the idiots that want to vote against him. They'll take paying 2000 in rent over 1800 in a mortgage just to see that Trump never takes office again.
3. Ballot harvesting was exposed in the last election. Expect to see that chopped down. Expect to see blood on the streets as well because of it.... but expect to see less ballot harvesting.
4. Who am I kidding..... they'll never let Trump win. The establishment can't have it. They're too afraid he may stumble upon their corruption and accidently trip over it, and then expose it. He's a moron, a loose cannon, and a big mouth-- which is exactly why I want him office. He may fvck around and expose the bullsh!t that we all know exists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT