ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Irrelevant.

Back on subject- presidents arent dictators and dont have the power.
If you believe they do, please explain yourself.
The president has the power to XO pretty much anything he wants. Will it survive the courts? Only the judicial system knows. But the Prez can easily decree that private equity won't receive anymore public funds for the purpose of purchasing single family homes.
If potus can put a moratorium on offshore drilling, he can DAMN sure decree this.

Now what?

Reactions: JustAHorn88
I am looking for a reason not to vote biden, the Rs havent given me one. the Ds could nominate someone too, giving me something to think about.
Ok. This tells me most of what I need to know about you and the rest is your demeanor in your posts. You come across as a total douchebag. We have another ‘D’ here but he’s a standup dude. Get to know some folks around here and be less of a jack ass. I guarantee you’ll be better received. Feel free to ask around.

The president has the power to XO pretty much anything he wants. Will it survive the courts? Only the judicial system knows. But the Prez can easily decree that private equity won't receive anymore public funds for the purpose of purchasing single family homes.
If potus can put a moratorium on offshore drilling, he can DAMN sure decree this.

Now what?
Those damn facts keep getting the way, don’t they….

Ok. This tells me most of what I need to know about you and the rest is your demeanor in your posts. You come across as a total douchebag. We have another ‘D’ here but he’s a standup dude. Get to know some folks around here and be less of a jack ass. I guarantee you’ll be better received. Feel free to ask around.
Sweeet, i love ad hominem attacks. If only I cared what you thought. Damnit, that's the only problem, me not caring about your thoughts and opinions about me. Though your reply to me has nothing to do with the post you responded to. I recommend trying to attack what I said, instead of me. Try that on, see how it feels. Nobody cares how you feel about me, but we might be interested in how your feel about my political positions. For the record, i am not a democrat. I'm guessing your emotinoal response is due to the fact that you believe i am one. Only thing i can think of.

SOOOO.... back to what i said, before you went off topic- I am looking for a reason not to vote biden, the Rs havent given me one. the Ds could nominate someone too, giving me something to think about.

Nobody can hate on that sentiment. Your rebuttal?

Sweeet, i love ad hominem attacks. If only I cared what you thought. Damnit, that's the only problem, me not caring about your thoughts and opinions about me. Though your reply to me has nothing to do with the post you responded to. I recommend trying to attack what I said, instead of me. Try that on, see how it feels. Nobody cares how you feel about me, but we might be interested in how your feel about my political positions. For the record, i am not a democrat. I'm guessing your emotinoal response is due to the fact that you believe i am one. Only thing i can think of.

SOOOO.... back to what i said, before you went off topic- I am looking for a reason not to vote biden, the Rs havent given me one. the Ds could nominate someone too, giving me something to think about.

Nobody can hate on that sentiment. Your rebuttal?
You could vote RFK jr...., only if they let you, lol!!! IDK, rigging the nomination might be enough to keep me from voting for a dem.

Reactions: westx
You could vote RFK jr...., only if they let you, lol!!! IDK, rigging the nomination might be enough to keep me from voting for a dem.
Personally I don’t really care about the whole democrat versus republican debate. That doesn’t mean anything to me

I’m independent so I’ll vote for whoever, the party doesn’t matter. If I want to vote for RFK during the primary I will. So far he’s the only Democrat I find myself liking, despite the fact that he says things I don’t agree with

Personally I don’t really care about the whole democrat versus republican debate. That doesn’t mean anything to me

I’m independent so I’ll vote for whoever, the party doesn’t matter. If I want to vote for RFK during the primary I will. So far he’s the only Democrat I find myself liking, despite the fact that he says things I don’t agree with
What specifically has he said that you don't agree with.... if you don't mind the ask.

Nobody can hate on that sentiment. Your rebuttal
So let me get this straight, you don’t give a damn about my thoughts and opinions dammit but responded to me about it anyway? Comical. Tell you what, you keep searching for those reasons not to vote biden, for biden, or for someone else regardless of your preference or affiliation. Don’t really care. You’ve revealed all there is know to know about you.

Reactions: westx
So let me get this straight, you don’t give a damn about my thoughts and opinions dammit but responded to me about it anyway? Comical. Tell you what, you keep searching for those reasons not to vote biden, for biden, or for someone else regardless of your preference or affiliation. Don’t really care. You’ve revealed all there is know to know about you.
A
Maybe he's a Libertarian.

Which I'm cool with.

What specifically has he said that you don't agree with.... if you don't mind the ask.
He thinks the cia killed his uncle. Although that’s a common conspiracy theory so it’s not quite as weird has his other idea that Wi-Fi causes brain cancer. There are a few others.

I don’t care about your thoughts about me personally, they are not relevant. Only thing I care about the topics that i respond to.

I find that people who make personal attacks on message boards to be boring. If you want engagement, attack the Content of what I say and not my character. Be better. The fact that you resort to personal attacks so trivially says a lot about you

He thinks the cia killed his uncle. Although that’s a common conspiracy theory so it’s not quite as weird has his other idea that Wi-Fi causes brain cancer. There are a few others.
Welllllll..... let me ask you this. It's known that Oswald was in the military. It's known that he was part of the signals intellegence community. It's known that he moved to Russia and denounced his US citizenship. It's known he came back to the US at the height of US/Russia tensions. And it's known he was granted his citizenship back AND was allowed to bring his Russian wife with him.
My question is, how the fvck he do that if he didn't have some kind of involvement with the intellegence community?

Welllllll..... let me ask you this. It's known that Oswald was in the military. It's known that he was part of the signals intellegence community. It's known that he moved to Russia and denounced his US citizenship. It's known he came back to the US at the height of US/Russia tensions. And it's known he was granted his citizenship back AND was allowed to bring his Russian wife with him.
My question is, how the fvck he do that if he didn't have some kind of involvement with the intellegence community?
I’m not going to participate in a conspiracy theory discussion. All I did was tell you what things he thinks that I don’t agree with. It’s not important enough for me to go further than that

I’m not going to participate in a conspiracy theory discussion. All I did was tell you what things he thinks that I don’t agree with. It’s not important enough for me to go further than that
Just to be clear- nothing I listed was conspiracy. All those things happened. The question I asked could have the tinge to it... but I simply wanted to hear your opinion. You don't feel like giving it- then that's fine.

But I have some bad news for you.

The system that we have created in this country forces a binary choice. It's been bastardized to do this. And this will not change by Americans going to polls to vote. We are past that. We no longer have our best and brightest entering politics. We have ppl who simply want to enrich themselves at the expense of others. Members of congress have operated with impunity lack of fear for decades. Jan 6 however, made them cower in fear. Just a few hundred upset folks and the governing body of our nation hid under their desks and peed their collective pants.
And for that embarrassing moment, they will punish those even tangentially involved with such ferocity as to dissuade anyone from ever challenging their hold on power ever again.
That's called "tyranny". That's what is running our government right now.

And like Jefferson said, there's only one way to deal with tyranny in government.

And it isn't your vote for Biden. Or your vote for Trump. Or your vote for Kennedy Jr.

But you have to admit, he's better than the guy with a greasy drug abusing pimp for a son who launders tax payer money for bribes to the tune of 50 - 100 mm dollars? Ya?

Big Mike, so you know it's a guy, right?
Big-Mike.png

Last edited:
Just to be clear- nothing I listed was conspiracy. All those things happened. The question I asked could have the tinge to it... but I simply wanted to hear your opinion. You don't feel like giving it- then that's fine.

But I have some bad news for you.

The system that we have created in this country forces a binary choice. It's been bastardized to do this. And this will not change by Americans going to polls to vote. We are past that. We no longer have our best and brightest entering politics. We have ppl who simply want to enrich themselves at the expense of others. Members of congress have operated with impunity lack of fear for decades. Jan 6 however, made them cower in fear. Just a few hundred upset folks and the governing body of our nation hid under their desks and peed their collective pants.
And for that embarrassing moment, they will punish those even tangentially involved with such ferocity as to dissuade anyone from ever challenging their hold on power ever again.
That's called "tyranny". That's what is running our government right now.

And like Jefferson said, there's only one way to deal with tyranny in government.

And it isn't your vote for Biden. Or your vote for Trump. Or your vote for Kennedy Jr.
Great, you are one of those people. Boring. I will remember not to engage with you on anything remotely political

Great, you are one of those people. Boring. I will remember not to engage with you on anything remotely political
So you've officially fallen victim to the programming of your overlords. That's cool man. You're the tobacco farmer in Virgina circa 1775 that is happy with your 10 acre farm- content with taking your orders from King George and afraid to not balance perfectly on that razor's edge of servitude for fear of the King taking away your small slice of comfort.
I totally understand. How could you survive without your 2 car garage, your 50inch flat screen and barka lounge that you prop your feet upon every night while you wash away the day with light beer?
You've learned to live 2 decades now with your 4th amendment rights being blatantly violated every second of the day, so what's another few of those "pesky rights" being taken away in the name of you feeling secure....I get it man. It's just so easy to be dismissive of planks in the eye of the system when confronting them head on would jeopardize what you've strived so diligently for whilst collecting those crumbs at the feet of our elected "representatives"..... who TOTALLY earned their meal tickets in government.
Ya.... I wouldn't engage with me either. I may be a bit too serious for the servile.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper and westx
C
So you've officially fallen victim to the programming of your overlords. That's cool man. You're the tobacco farmer in Virgina circa 1775 that is happy with your 10 acre farm- content with taking your orders from King George and afraid to not balance perfectly on that razor's edge of servitude for fear of the King taking away your small slice of comfort.
I totally understand. How could you survive without your 2 car garage, your 50inch flat screen and barka lounge that you prop your feet upon every night while you wash away the day with light beer?
You've learned to live 2 decades now with your 4th amendment rights being blatantly violated every second of the day, so what's another few of those "pesky rights" being taken away in the name of you feeling secure....I get it man. It's just so easy to be dismissive of planks in the eye of the system when confronting them head on would jeopardize what you've strived so diligently for whilst collecting those crumbs at the feet of our elected "representatives"..... who TOTALLY earned their meal tickets in government.
Ya.... I wouldn't engage with me either. I may be a bit too serious for the servile.
Cool. Let’s talk football. It’s more interesting. Politics brings out the worst in people every time . As you can see in this thread. Look how it’s made you behave to people.

Football is 100x more Interesting. In fact, it’s more important too.so let’s hijack this thread and make it about something worth discussing.

C

Cool. Let’s talk football. It’s more interesting. Politics brings out the worst in people every time . As you can see in this thread. Look how it’s made you behave to people.

Football is 100x more Interesting. In fact, it’s more important too.so let’s hijack this thread and make it about something worth discussing.
Please feel free to talk football all you want. I encourage and support that. We have a plethora of of threads for you to choose from.
You'll notice some "upcoming big games this week" threads. As well as a thread recapping games from last week.
We have a long running recruiting thread which is updated almost daily.
Our "Longhorns in the NFL" threads tend to be independent and sporadic based on the performance of players in the league.

And of course, we have our aggy thread where we point out aggy being aggy.

Or, feel free to create your OWN thread and broach a topic that tickles your fancy and see if the fellow members of our quorum chime in.

Reactions: JasperNewton7
Please feel free to talk football all you want. I encourage and support that. We have a plethora of of threads for you to choose from.
You'll notice some "upcoming big games this week" threads. As well as a thread recapping games from last week.
We have a long running recruiting thread which is updated almost daily.
Our "Longhorns in the NFL" threads tend to be independent and sporadic based on the performance of players in the league.

And of course, we have our aggy thread where we point out aggy being aggy.

Or, feel free to create your OWN thread and broach a topic that tickles your fancy and see if the fellow members of our quorum chime in.

Hey, don’t forget the “tweet of the day” thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT