ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Maybe you would like to air some aggrieved feelings for Ken Paxton. I have a shoulder to cry on.

Come Austin Powers GIF

Please feel free to talk football all you want. I encourage and support that. We have a plethora of of threads for you to choose from.
You'll notice some "upcoming big games this week" threads. As well as a thread recapping games from last week.
We have a long running recruiting thread which is updated almost daily.
Our "Longhorns in the NFL" threads tend to be independent and sporadic based on the performance of players in the league.

And of course, we have our aggy thread where we point out aggy being aggy.

Or, feel free to create your OWN thread and broach a topic that tickles your fancy and see if the fellow members of our quorum chime in.
Nice. So this is going to be a fun year I think. I think it’s pretty possible that we might even have not one, but potentially two, perhaps even three new teams in the playoff this year

You still wearing a mask while driving?

How many boosters have we had?
I’ll answer your questions, but first let’s talk about this fake picture. Do you realize it’s fake? Or do you really think it’s real? If you answer that and I will answer your questions. I think it’s a fair deal.

I’ll answer your questions, but first let’s talk about this fake picture. Do you realize it’s fake? Or do you really think it’s real? If you answer that and I will answer your questions. I think it’s a fair deal.
Oh it's real. So is this:

Last edited:
I really don't care. It was used to flush you out. If you were an independent, you wouldn't care.
So you know it's not real. Good. glad we have that squared away. But you felt the need to knowingly share a fake image anyway. It makes me think you wish she were a man. but this is a rather trivial argument. i dont care if she was a man or not, that's not a debate i care about. i just know the image is fake. that much i do care to say.

To answer your questions: i have not had any shots. and i dont wear masks.

I'm an independent regardless of what subjects i engage on. I just know that is a doctored image. the fact that i told you it's doctored doesnt mean i am not independent.

So you know it's not real. Good. glad we have that squared away. But you felt the need to knowingly share a fake image anyway. It makes me think you wish she were a man. but this is a rather trivial argument. i dont care if she was a man or not, that's not a debate i care about. i just know the image is fake. that much i do care to say.

To answer your questions: i have not had any shots. and i dont wear masks.

I'm an independent regardless of what subjects i engage on. I just know that is a doctored image. the fact that i told you it's doctored doesnt mean i am not independent.
I think you do care. Who did you vote for in the 2020 and 2016 presidential elections? Write ins are fibs.

Btw, welcome to the dungeon.

Last edited:
I think you do care. Who did you vote for in the 2020 and 2016 presidential elections? Write ins are fibs.

Btw, welcome to the dungeon.
I care about that picture because i know it's doctored. whether or not you think she is male is irrelevant to me personally. We all have opinions. I wont argue with your opinion, but i will dispute the validity of that picture you shared.

I voted independent in both. i dont see the relevance though

• Haha
Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I care about that picture because i know it's doctored. whether or not you think she is male is irrelevant to me personally. We all have opinions. I wont argue with your opinion, but i will dispute the validity of that picture you shared.

I love libertarians. Easist people to get along with.

Like Ice Cube said--- don't start none, won't be none. Total libertarian take by Cube.

Last time I checked, ‘independent’ wasn’t an option for POTUS. However, Biden and Trump were.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I love libertarians. Easist people to get along with.

Like Ice Cube said--- don't start none, won't be none. Total libertarian take by Cube.
I dont know if i am libertarian, i'm just some guy. The closest thing that I might identify with other than being independent is being moderate. As a moderate, I reject extremism on either end of the spectrum. I am the antithesis to the far left and far right.

Since the loudest clucking is coming from the fringe elements on the left and right, I see very little to like out of anyone. Since either party has decided there is a culture war going on, they are going further and further away from center to appeal to their base. so i have been mentally checking out of the nastiness of politics and focusing more on sports and cars. Amazing how that's affected my happiness

I dont know if i am libertarian, i'm just some guy. The closest thing that I might identify with other than being independent is being moderate. As a moderate, I reject extremism on either end of the spectrum. I am the antithesis to the far left and far right.

Since the loudest clucking is coming from the fringe elements on the left and right, I see very little to like out of anyone. Since either party has decided there is a culture war going on, they are going further and further away from center to appeal to their base. so i have been mentally checking out of the nastiness of politics and focusing more on sports and cars. Amazing how that's affected my happiness
Might I ask why would you vote for Biden then?

Dont play dumb sir, they werent the only two options, you know that. They were just the two worst options.
For ≠ As Which candidate did you vote for? It was a simple question you've yet to answer. So, a better question would be who’s the name of the candidate that espoused the programs and policies you’d prefer to have implemented in the 2016 and 2020 elections ?

Last edited:
Might I ask why would you vote for Biden then?
Only one reason to ever vote for him, and that is if he’s running against trump. For a lot of people that’s enough. I couldn’t bring myself to do it so I threw down behind a third party candidate just like I did in 2016. Because I despise all of these people who are winning the nominations

Being a "moderate" is the rest stop on the way to full blown communism.
That is what I would call extremist thinking. Which would put you at the pole or end of the spectrum of communism, which is far left, so that would put you on the far right

Often times people who live on the far right or the far left see moderate people as an undecided enemy. As if you two (those on the far left on the far ) represent the only two sides. And in my estimation you two represent the worst of society. By that I mean the fringe 20% on the left and the right

That sounds like a nonsensical general statement that doesn’t apply to me. In my observations of your posts, you seem to be a very black and white person who doesn’t see the nuance almost anything.

Also, I reject communism.

Last edited:
For ≠ As Which candidate did you vote for? It was a simple question you've yet to answer. So, a better question would be who’s the name of the candidate that espoused the programs and policies you’d prefer to have implemented in the 2016 and 2020 elections ?
I’ve voted Jorgensen

I didn’t feel strongly about anybody so I went third-party.

The only candidate who said anything that I liked and talked about more than one different policy that I thought was interesting is Andrew Yang. But his platform is limited, and doesn’t addressed other issues. But I liked that he had some out of the box thinking. Which is something we don’t see much these days

So that out of the box tinker right now looks to be RFK. Despite the fact that he has some ideas that I find to be a bit strange. His thought process is nuanced and he is an intellectual and I can appreciate that.

Last edited:
I’ve voted Jorgensen

I didn’t feel strongly about anybody so I went third-party.

The only candidate who said anything that I liked and talked about more than one different policy that I thought was interesting is Andrew Yang. But his platform is limited, and doesn’t addressed other issues. But I liked that he had some out of the box thinking. Which is something we don’t see much these days

So that out of the box tinker right now looks to be RFK. Despite the fact that he has some ideas that I find to be a bit strange. His thought process is nuanced and he is an intellectual and I can appreciate that.
In reality there are 365 million different political ideologies in this country.
Because of a binary process (created and controlled to keep us at each other's throats) it is unlikely that this will ever change simply because of "votes".
As a moderate, you've surely read the Declaration as well as the preamble (and the entirety) of the Constitution.
We are granted rights in both documents. I say "rights" because ppl often think only the Constitution lays out our rights-- but it's not the only one.
So does the Declaration.

One of those rights is to throw off a government that abuses and usurps its citizens. The fact is that there will no longer be (they learned from the past) any viable 3rd party candidates that will be allowed an opportunity to lead the nation. The System won't have it. That is but one of many examples of a usurping government.

There is a tumor that has metastasized inside our nation that I don't believe can be carved out by votes.

In reality there are 365 million different political ideologies in this country.
Because of a binary process (created and controlled to keep us at each other's throats) it is unlikely that this will ever change simply because of "votes".
As a moderate, you've surely read the Declaration as well as the preamble (and the entirety) of the Constitution.
We are granted rights in both documents. I say "rights" because ppl often think only the Constitution lays out our rights-- but it's not the only one.
So does the Declaration.

One of those rights is to throw off a government that abuses and usurps its citizens. The fact is that there will no longer be (they learned from the past) any viable 3rd party candidates that will be allowed an opportunity to lead the nation. The System won't have it. That is but one of many examples of a usurping government.

There is a tumor that has metastasized inside our nation that I don't believe can be carved out by votes.
insert "lost" nukes in the lake

Only one reason to ever vote for him, and that is if he’s running against trump. For a lot of people that’s enough. I couldn’t bring myself to do it so I threw down behind a third party candidate just like I did in 2016. Because I despise all of these people who are winning the nominations
But according to your post you dislike Biden as well, just not as much as you hate Trump. Why not a 3rd party again?

That is what I would call extremist thinking. Which would put you at the pole or end of the spectrum of communism, which is far left, so that would put you on the far right

Often times people who live on the far right or the far left see moderate people as an undecided enemy. As if you two (those on the far left on the far ) represent the only two sides. And in my estimation you two represent the worst of society. By that I mean the fringe 20% on the left and the right

That sounds like a nonsensical general statement that doesn’t apply to me. In my observations of your posts, you seem to be a very black and white person who doesn’t see the nuance almost anything.

Also, I reject communism.
Moderates have no ideological rudder. That's why they are moderate. They stick their moistened finger in the wind to ascertain it's direction and follow the majority. I can certainly accept a libertarian and do understand their views. I differ with libertarians whereas Christian teachings differ with the libertarian's hands off approach, namely abortion, etc... but I am libertarian in many ways. A libertarian could never vote for Biden because orange man mean.... whah!! I doubt your honesty. I accept Cali and don't give him much crap because he is who he is... He's a fire breathing communist and he doesn't deny it. I think you are in denial. You are in the closet on some things and need to come clean.

Reactions: Lampasas
Moderates have no ideological rudder. That's why they are moderate. They stick their moistened finger in the wind to ascertain it's direction and follow the majority. I can certainly accept a libertarian and do understand their views. I differ with libertarians whereas Christian teachings differ with the libertarian's hands off approach, namely abortion, etc... but I am libertarian in many ways. A libertarian could never vote for Biden because orange man mean.... whah!! I doubt your honesty. I accept Cali and don't give him much crap because he is who he is... He's a fire breathing communist and he doesn't deny it. I think you are in denial. You are in the closet on some things and need to come clean.
An extremist doesntl ike a moderate because they arent as extreme as they are. they see the lack of extremism to be too timid and wish washy. it's one reason why I despise extremism; theier politics are black and white and nuance doesnt exist to them. Like with abortion an extremist might say no abortion no matter what. on the other side an extremist might say abortion until month 9. I reject both ideas. that's just an example, not me wanting to start a debate about abortion.

I am a moderate, due in part to the fact that i am NOT ideological. I literally could not care less what other people are saying or doing. so to say i stick my finger in the wind to ascertain direction is completely wrong, I am actually quite the opposite. What other people do is meaningless to my politics. I care bout me and mine, not other people. im selfish like that. my ideology is 'what's best for me' within reason.

I find that often times, ideologues also represent everything wrong with society. I simply reject extremism, and you seem to embrace it. Which is part of why politics sucks now. People like you. I cant even be civil with you without being called names by you, simply because you dont like moderates. It's wild as hell and i dont understand your point in being antithetical to me. You dont know where i stand on ANY issue. I can be on the left or the right, depending on the issue. I have that freedom as a non affiliated moderate person. I just dont take marching orders from the party leadership like dems and republicans do. i'm also pretty tame.

You are generalizing your opinion about moderates, which, in my personal experience, seems to be wholly inaccurate. I reject communism and all extreme forms of politics. I dont know how many times i have to say it, but if you dont believe me ,that's your problem, not mine.

but i am not your enemy. no reason to treat me that way.

Last edited:
But according to your post you dislike Biden as well, just not as much as you hate Trump. Why not a 3rd party again?
I just told you i went with a third party. Right there in the post you replied to i said i went with a third party.

I am i typing in another language or something?

So does the Declaration.

I reject the binary nature of our politics as has has caused a radical polarization at the fringe ends.
unfortunately those are the loudest screamers and whiners. And it got way, way, way worse around 2015 when a certain candidate got a lot of support behind a platform of demagoguery. Which caused the pendulum to swing far far left, and then far far right again. So what we see now is the fringe elements on the left fighting the fringe elements on the right, and the normal regular people like me are watching form the outside wishing people would stop being so ideological.

I read it as a 6th grader, not as a grown adult moderate. but yes i certainly read the whole thing. The reason no 3rd party candidate will likely be viable (not consistently) is because of the power and money vacuum created by the corrupt parties that run politics. we still have the power to vote for whoever and whatever we want, we just chose to vote for the two piles of crap the two parties nominate for us.

But if enough of us reject that, we can have a viable 3rd party. but most people care more about their side winning so we'll never have it. why? because they watch their favorite news station to scare them sufficiently that they vote for that side again. So that's one reason i avoid all non local news.

Last edited:
Reactions: clob94
I just told you i went with a third party. Right there in the post you replied to i said i went with a third party.

I am i typing in another language or something?
Sweeet, i love ad hominem attacks. If only I cared what you thought. Damnit, that's the only problem, me not caring about your thoughts and opinions about me. Though your reply to me has nothing to do with the post you responded to. I recommend trying to attack what I said, instead of me. Try that on, see how it feels. Nobody cares how you feel about me, but we might be interested in how your feel about my political positions. For the record, i am not a democrat. I'm guessing your emotinoal response is due to the fact that you believe i am one. Only thing i can think of.

SOOOO.... back to what i said, before you went off topic- I am looking for a reason not to vote biden, the Rs havent given me one. the Ds could nominate someone too, giving me something to think about.

Nobody can hate on that sentiment. Your rebuttal?
Possibly another language, yes. What am I missing here? You are looking for a reason not to vote for Biden, yet you are a 3rd party advocate? You see why I has confuse?

I reject the binary nature of our politics as has has caused a radical polarization at the fringe ends.
unfortunately those are the loudest screamers and whiners. And it got way, way, way worse around 2015 when a certain candidate got a lot of support behind a platform of demagoguery. Which caused the pendulum to swing far far left, and then far far right again. So what we see now is the fringe elements on the left fighting the fringe elements on the right, and the normal regular people like me are watching form the outside wishing people would stop being so ideological.

I read it as a 6th grader, not as a grown adult moderate. but yes i certainly read the whole thing. The reason no 3rd party candidate will likely be viable (not consistently) is because of the power and money vacuum created by the corrupt parties that run politics. we still have the power to vote for whoever and whatever we want, we just chose to vote for the two piles of crap the two parties nominate for us.

But if enough of us reject that, we can have a viable 3rd party. but most people care more about their side winning so we'll never have it. why? because they watch their favorite news station to scare them sufficiently that they vote for that side again. So that's one reason i avoid all non local news.
Thank you for that lucid and coherent response.
I was pondering early today during my morning glory about your response and I remember feeling almost identical revelations back in the 90s.
20% over there, 20% over that way and I'm stuck with the 60% on the middle.

For example-- I don't have a vagina. So my opinion on what ppl should do with their vaginas doesn't matter. The minute we start talking about testicles, I expect vaginas to STFU and go make a sammich. (That's satire embedded in truth)

I don't think I get a say on what women choose to do with their body--- UNLESS-- I was a participant. Then I think I'm entitled to at least 30 minutes of making my case. After that, I have no say.
There's one other example-- if my money is being used to do it.
I'm not a proponent of abortion. It's not for me personally. But if you want to go vacuum your cooch, as long as you're paying for it, I honestly don't give a sh!t. That's a YOU problem. Not a me problem. Just don't use my taxes to fix you're stupidity. Be responsible.

On the other hand, I will never surrender my firearms. Ever. That's a hill to die on.

So because of these two contradicting beliefs I have, I'm excluded from the hardliners in each club.

So where does that leave us? When two diametrically opposed forces control a nation yet the majority of the nation is trapped in the center somewhere, it leads to 2011 Sudan.

I'm sure you know the story. North African Muslim north, black christian tribal South. They can't get along. Constant bickering led to skirmishes. Skirmishes led to bloody battles. Lost battles led to genocide. Finally there's a vote to split into two countries. Those being left grew more bitter and committed more atrocities.
Why? What caused this?

Cultural differences and corrupt politicians. Sudan SHOULD be the 2nd wealthiest nation in Africa- behind the DRC. Their natural resources are eclipsed only by the DRC. But like the DRC they are controlled by corruption.
I've seen divided nations split first hand. I've been on the ground. I've seen the build up. I've seen the posturing. I've seen the violent resolution. I've seen the outcome.
We are simply a rich Sudan.

The safest and easiest way to avoid what happened in that country is do what they did, only more rapidly. Sudan SHOULD have voted to split back in the early 90s. But they didn't. They waited. The 60% in the middle held out hope while the 40% on the fringes just grew worse, more bitter and more spiteful toward each other.
And by the time it became obvious to the 60% that a split was imminent and necessary, it was too late.

Guess who has suffered the most in that bloody divorce? The 60%.
I'm trying to avoid a bloody divorce. I'd prefer a peaceful one.

I don't think I'm going to get my wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Midnight Toker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT