ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

AggieEric78Well-Known Member

AggieEric78 said: ↑2-1 equals faceplanting? Cmon man! If you want to talk smack, fine. But don't toss out goofy stuff like that! We went 2-1 and beat the #1 pitcher in the country. Congrats on winning your tournament.

See aggyeric.....that's exactly why aggy will always be aggy.....pathetic. To be a top notch program you can't sit there and say " we lost but at least we lost to BETTER teams" that is exactly aggys mindset which in return leads to mediocrity.....satisfaction of beating "the best pitcher" is what you hang your hat on.......so I guess a quick exit out of the tournament wont matter since y'all beat "the best pitcher" what a DUMBASS

Quick exit equals making the tournament semifinals. You should be thanking your lucky stars that the BIG 12 is as bad in baseball as it is in football so that you guys were able to make it into the tournament. Stuff like that didn't happen in a quality league. I guess the one good thing about it is that you guys can talk about being at three bid league instead of the two bid league

Congrats on winning the conf tourney of a #6 RPI, 3 bid league. Amazing your team could end the regular season at .500 against such competition.

Good luck and best wishes in you regional.

Could not have said it better myself! It's amazing that other than basketball how far the big 12 has fallen As a conference!

Quick exit equals making the tournament semifinals. You should be thanking your lucky stars that the BIG 12 is as bad in baseball as it is in football so that you guys were able to make it into the tournament. Stuff like that didn't happen in a quality league. I guess the one good thing about it is that you guys can talk about being at three bid league instead of the two bid league
Dumbass, LSU and Aggy got sent home. Tournament ball is anybody's game!

Congrats on putting a random time frame on your national titles.
Congrats on putting a random time frame on your national titles.

Bomb just answering your question or statement that we haven't won anything lately! I know it is therapeutic for you to post negative stuff about us and hide the fact that you guys are a 500 team in a bad league and football and basketball. Good luck in Dallas

Bomb just answering your question or statement that we haven't won anything lately! I know it is therapeutic for you to post negative stuff about us and hide the fact that you guys are a 500 team in a bad league and football and basketball. Good luck in Dallas

You can check out my signature if you want, we own you lil bro.

Aggies always trying to claim a best conference prize bc they don't win a damn thing of significance.

aggy talking trash to Longhorns is like Texans fans talking trash to Cowboys fans. Same comparison. Texas and Dallas are premier organizations with multiple major championships, while aggy and the Texans are wannabe's.

I don't care what conference you're in...

This!

Texas pitching at the Big 12 Championship: Parker French, 9 IP Ty Culbreth, 9 IP Connor Mayes, 9 IP Cumulative 1.33 ERA #Clutch #HookEm

Will get it done every time! That's how you get to confrences title games!

I don't care what conference you're in...

This!

Texas pitching at the Big 12 Championship: Parker French, 9 IP Ty Culbreth, 9 IP Connor Mayes, 9 IP Cumulative 1.33 ERA #Clutch #HookEm

Will get it done every time! That's how you get to confrences title games!

I will agree. Your pitching is good. That is why you have a chance. Honestly, I have not paid that much attention to your team this year, but I know the Big 12 is not a good baseball league this year, so why such a down year until the tourney when your pitching is that good? Was the hitting that bad?

Anything

I'm not really sure about basketball. The big 12 laid a giant turd in the NCAA tourney just like the did in their bowl games. I expect nothing more in the baseball postseason.

At least the league is decent in basketball. A total pile of dung in football and baseball!

You wonder if the committee could just not slight the league again and give the SEC 4 National Seeds.

At least the league is decent in basketball. A total pile of dung in football and baseball!

You wonder if the committee could just not slight the league again and give the SEC 4 National Seeds.

You do understand this is the same thing you guys were saying about baseball last year when we ended up getting 3 teams to the CWS?

I will agree. Your pitching is good. That is why you have a chance. Honestly, I have not paid that much attention to your team this year, but I know the Big 12 is not a good baseball league this year, so why such a down year until the tourney when your pitching is that good? Was the hitting that bad?
Pitching was late to the party and offense has been lacking. Really weird for Texas baseball.

Animalmother......have u been cheated on AGAIN lately? Or is it just that tim of.....

You do understand this is the same thing you guys were saying about baseball last year when we ended up getting 3 teams to the CWS?

Bomb.

If that happens this year, I will eat my statement of saying you are clearly the most clueless poster on any Rivals board, anywhere! Even though you literally have no idea about how all the stuff you spew on here, I would still eat my words. Good Luck In Dallas!

Bomb.

If that happens this year, I will eat my statement of saying you are clearly the most clueless poster on any Rivals board, anywhere! Even though you literally have no idea about how all the stuff you spew on here, I would still eat my words. Good Luck In Dallas!

Such an aggy.

Here's something to chew on aggyeric....if TEXAS had aTms record this year does TEXAS make it in as a Top 8 seed. You're damn right they do.......but keep thinking prestige doesn't matter and aTm has it. DUMBASS

When you guys are ready for me to end all aggy comments on this thread, just let me know. I'm still working to change out my avatar per request by MM, been busy with work and haven't posted much lately. But like I said, when you want me to come loaded for bear and once again paint aggy into such a corner that the thread dies, let me know.

Classicag......another dumbass

Just another gemba sock. He was banned last year, but the bitter little virgin is dusting off all of his old screennames now that the new software canceled the bans.

Hey MM, just a reminder that you did flush this turd in the past.

When you guys are ready for me to end all aggy comments on this thread, just let me know. I'm still working to change out my avatar per request by MM, been busy with work and haven't posted much lately. But like I said, when you want me to come loaded for bear and once again paint aggy into such a corner that the thread dies, let me know.

Bring it on! I'm sure a loser who can't even find the time to remove that Innapropriate avatar has nothing that will paint anyone in a corner but himself. What an idiot!

Bring it on! I'm sure a loser who can't even find the time to remove that Innapropriate avatar has nothing that will paint anyone in a corner but himself. What an idiot!

You won't last here long. Matter of fact, I bet you are banned after this post alone. Granted, you will probably create about your 60th name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT