ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

Well, I'm glad I brought excitement to this board. Bomb is finally talking baseball again after his baseball RPI topic collapse. Should be a fun weekend!

I might even post!

Congrats on winning the conf tourney of a #6 RPI, 3 bid league. Amazing your team could end the regular season at .500 against such competition.

Good luck and best wishes in you regional.
Aggies themselves start a thread about the tournament on a Longhorn board.

And now that Texas unexpectedly wins it, Aggies try to make it look meaningless.

You can't make this stuff up.

Here's something to chew on aggyeric....if TEXAS had aTms record this year does TEXAS make it in as a Top 8 seed. You're damn right they do.......but keep thinking prestige doesn't matter and aTm has it. DUMBASS
Texas would have never played their crappy nonconference schedule though.

Reactions: TexExSpur
Aggie should probably join Conference USA or Sunbelt so they can have a trophy case. Lack of Conference Championships is pretty pathetic.

We're better than Texas this year in baseball. There isn't a rational non longhorn that would argue that.
Sure. Just like you lessers were claiming last year before we ended your season in Houston. At least you'll get a shot at TCU (if you win your home regional that is) who you've also been talking tough about.

Bottom line, UT wins titles in baseball, you chumps don't. Same as it always was. Btw, we have scoreboard in all the 3 major sports over you.

Aggybrent........listen son if I catch you and ur mom(animalmother) posting dumbass crap again I'm taking away yalls phones and computer

Any truth to the rumor Hyman used his committee position to make sure Texas wasn't in the same regional as A&M?
You mean like they did in football? That would hilarious if true. But I guess if they wanted to get out of the regional this year...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT