ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Strong: If a man hits a woman, he's got to go play somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horn01, Pardon me, are you shi..... me? Charlie didn't know the details, sorry I have to toss the B.S. flag about 50 yards
Whether he did or didn't, he acted as if he didn't know what the reporter was asking about. After the guy kept pushing the issue Strong said he wouldn't let that player play for him. Like it or not you scenario in which Strong was throwing jabs is inaccurate.

OK, pardon me Charlie, LOL
Again, this thread wasn't started to endlessly drag on old news. Both coaches were asked and strong initially played the oblivious card. It came up at media days. His quote has made offseason news. OU played this hand the way they saw fit, but it's never going to just go away.

Scholz no one agrees a man should hit a woman but please show me one university, group or business in America that condones it or supports it? Please give a real answer

Seriously, OU certainly allows and supports players that do it. Multiple times.

And weren't you the guy blaming the girl in the FSU thread and saying it doesn't matter if she was a woman and crying double standard and all? (I do apologize if I got you confused with one of the other sympathetic OU trolls, there are just so many of you to keep up with)

Was mixon punished for his behavior? It's a simple yes or no. Each situation is different and its up to each coach and university to decide on how to handle it. Some of u who will remain nameless actually will try to convince people that ou is okay with a man who hits a woman. It's silly and makes for a dumb discussion that goes nowhere.

The answer is NO. He got a RS year. You know, the same thing many kids get or even ask for. Thats not punishment. If it is, your coaching staff needs to disclose why half the roster got RShirts. Poor Trevor Knight got punished by redshirting and he didn't even know it.
He was banned from team activities, but then he showed up at events and wasn't even punished for that. What a tough deal he got for rearranging a girls face.

Where is the thread about the Texas Tech player that clocked the chick in a pickup BB game? I don't see it. You guys should be indignant about that also.

Look a squirrel.

No one said that is ok either. Only y0U guys would if he was on your roster.

Didn't he get booted from Tech? Is he on the OU roster now or did Bob not have a scholarship avail or a need at that position?

Look a squirrel.

No one said that is ok either. Only y0U guys would if he was on your roster.

Didn't he get booted from Tech? Is he on the OU roster now or did Bob not have a scholarship avail or a need at that position?

And just in time, JSTO slides in to start a pissing contest at this late in the thread. Are you coming in from the bullpen to relieve Scholz?

Just FYI, I heard today that Mixon did not get a redshirt last year. He wasn't on the team.
Don't know if that is true or not.

Just ban his ass and be done with it. He's a real life version of groundhog day. You'll be glad you chucked his idiot ass to the curb. Regardless, just don't let him have your email address unless you want to see ultimate retard in action.

Speaking of banned retards...

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT