ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by joeywa:

Originally posted by jshorn:
Does anyone actually know what Chad Keller does for a living? Why do I picture him working in the mail room at UTA?
He's in the film industry, and I believe he is currently living in SoCal. He's legit.

I'm sure he is. I'd just be interested to know what he actually does. There are a lot of people in the "industry" and sometimes he comes across as a pretender.

Reactions: sfhorn
Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Originally posted by pringlelake:
Still waiting to hear from El Mahico. Any reason you edited your posts and subsequently called Ryan a liar?? Everything else I read on this thread is kind of good-natured BS. But El M really crossed the line with personal attack (on OB C) that was totally uncalled for. It would seem that an apology is in order (unless I missed it).

You definately know how to put together a personal attack...especially when you don't have a clue of the circumstances...which is really crossing the line IYAM

Ryan and I have already spoken of the situation...he's a big boy
And you certainly never know when to just keep your mouth shut instead of running it off without provocation.

I'm with Gus Mc Crea and several others on this one. The frat house gang and pretty boys that find fault think they're cute, but they're not. And the few jumping in to support their buddies makes it even more comical. Let the big boys stand up for themselves. It's the internet - no one is going to beat them up. The old my GF/wife is better looking than she is is about as childish as it gets. Joe has the balls to share funny stories and post a picture of himself and a girl from Italy that not one of us will ever meet and he gets attacked by the pretty boys. He says he took her snorkeling and had ice cream and the lynch mob calls him creepy. He didn't ask her to marry him, he took her snorkeling and even mentioned that her parents were around. Get a grip. Joe is single and owns a business in Playa - what do you expect - sainthood. For all we know, he's just being polite - maybe the parents went snorkeling too. If you've ever lived outside of the United States, you'd realize that other nationalities do things a little different than we do here. It's called cultural differences. Most would give their left nut to live Joe's life, so give it a rest. And for those claiming the great looking GF's - post their pictures as well yourself so we can all hold court. Keep posting Joe, at least with you it's real. JMO

Reactions: Carp888
Chad works in Hollywood.

This thread is great, lmao.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Still waiting to hear from El Mahico. Any reason you edited your posts and subsequently called Ryan a liar?? Everything else I read on this thread is kind of good-natured BS. But El M really crossed the line with personal attack (on OB C) that was totally uncalled for. It would seem that an apology is in order (unless I missed it).

You definately know how to put together a personal attack...especially when you don't have a clue of the circumstances...which is really crossing the line IYAM

And you certainly never know when to just keep your mouth shut instead of running it off without provocation.

that was NOT a good idea. LHR is godlike around here due to his tailgates and awesome food, and being a badass realtor.

AMEN SFHORN.....couldnt have put it any better......Your DA MAN.....

i will continue to post , if ya continue to defend......

all day,
all night

all the time

all my leather

This post was edited on 1/3 9:45 PM by joenatural

Reactions: bayouhorn
No problem Joe. The Italian girl is hot - very natural. And for the record, I've been to Hollywood - that's why I live in Texas.
glasses.gif

Originally posted by sfhorn:
Most would give their left nut to live Joe's life, so give it a rest.

Seems it might be hard to live his lifestyle with only one nut.

this thread is...plush....like a ripen mango........oooooooh.........

how about i flash you my big eyebrows and you run your fingers through my hairy arms that are covered with melted ice cream?

Reactions: ezr712
Originally posted by Red River Horn:
Guys that ones not to bad. She has a nice rack and beautiful skin. You would just need to figure out how to get around that nose. Jeez.

And the thing that's hiding under her dress...

Originally posted by joeywa:

Originally posted by McGarnagle:

Originally posted by sfhorn:
Most would give their left nut to live Joe's life, so give it a rest.

Seems it might be hard to live his lifestyle with only one nut.
Or, maybe, it'd be less swimmers to worry about!
laugh.gif

Hahah, good point. Still not making the trade.

sfhorn, Gus, et al + 1.

The early to mid 20's guys getting "creeped" out: The girls yall are seeing now... they about your age? Real good looking, yes? Nice ass and legs, beautiful skin, pearly white teeth? What makes you think your current preferences will change as you get older?! Hit us back in your 30's and 40's.

In my experience, most guys are as loyal as their options.

Salman Rushdie: Creep, or wish you were him for about 5-10 years? Satanic Verses... HOLLA!!

SalmanLivinthedream.jpg

Is El Machico posting from LHR's account? Now I'm confused, or maybe just drunk

Reactions: EastTexasLonghorn
Originally posted by Brink.:
this thread is...plush....like a ripen mango........oooooooh.........

how about i flash you my big eyebrows and you run your fingers through my hairy arms that are covered with melted ice cream?

sounds.....yummy......

and for the poster who said they looked alike without the hairy arms...I see what you did there...and shave the arms and we could have twins...although I doubt that Joe has her endowments

Reactions: duqu
Originally posted by living in OK sux:

This.

I am not going to read this whole thread. But congrats. However, I think its a she, and therefore an Italiana.

Just kidding.

Wow, I don't log on for a day or two and this is what I miss!? Never again...

Originally posted by Razumihin:
sfhorn, Gus, et al + 1.

The early to mid 20's guys getting "creeped" out: The girls yall are seeing now... they about your age? Real good looking, yes? Nice ass and legs, beautiful skin, pearly white teeth? What makes you think your current preferences will change as you get older?! Hit us back in your 30's and 40's.

Salman Rushdie: Creep, or wish you were him for about 5-10 years? Satanic Verses... HOLLA!!

SalmanLivinthedream.jpg

I can't speak for everybody in the aforementioned group, but I don't think the age difference is what they're creeped out by.

Originally posted by DropShot_7:
Originally posted by living in OK sux:

This.
Yeah. That's... odd.

Reactions: scary jarbro
Originally posted by TexasJBD:

Originally posted by Razumihin:
sfhorn, Gus, et al + 1.

SalmanLivinthedream.jpg

I can't speak for everybody in the aforementioned group, but I don't think the age difference is what they're creeped out by.

I am not creeped out by this jpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT