ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rubber guard:
CAUTION HAIRY ARMS

O154203.jpg

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

is that fabio sitting on fabio's lap?

And with this thread, the board has officially hit its off-season stride......3 months early.

Originally posted by chargee:
And with this thread, the board has officially hit its off-season stride......3 months early.

which only reinforces the notion that the offseason is the most important season of all.

I just read that entire thread on my blackberry. Do I get an award or a prize or something for that? Took me about an hour.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Joe,
You're slippin a little. Wrong focus. Go for 40 year olds. MUCH more feminine IMO. You're through with cleerleaders.

i would hit it...some of you guys might not, but once that nip slip happens...its like pavlov's dogs. Game on with the italiano after that!

Gotta get in on this. The girl is cute and she is not a "cow". Besides, JoeNatural is known for going after "average" girls although his "update" post was pretty weird.

I still have no idea how EM & Ryan got into it.

Still wondering who ChadKellers GF is, but I will take his word for it and believe she is hot.

The longcat was going to happen but still sucked.
3dgrin.gif

1. WAY CREEPY!
2. I call BS, and if it is true, the OP should be ashamed.
3. She is NOT a cow, she is quite pretty. Some of you guys have warped senses of beauty and you must all be dating supermodels.

I cant believe this made 7 pages.

Mike

I appreciate Joe Natural's posts. I just wish he would stay out of the photos. The Italiana chick is cute and is definitely not fat. Still waiting for the sunbathing photos.

I'm still confused how Ryan got picked on, but he deserves it. Just kidding:)

Originally posted by McGarnagle:

Originally posted by cmk4pres:
Not trying to brag here but my wife blows her away. THat italian chick is nothing special.

Say what you want about Joe, but he's the only one following the damn rules around here. Yes, maybe that's a tad creepy, but them's the rules.

EXACTLY!

GM

In on pg 7!!!! How in the livin hell has BigDD not yet posted on this thread?

Oh my god. I have been completely ignoring the Cowboys game because of this thread. I was laughing hysterically through 5 pages, and then Joe's ice cream story put me in tears. This is beyond hilarious.

Joe's creepiness is awesome and his writing style only makes it even better. How much Husky is disgusted with Joe is also hilarious. Chad Keller is a punk for bragging about his super hot actress girlfriend who's been in a ton of stuff and not even giving us a hint as to who it might be.

Haha, those are my thoughts. Had to get in on this. Back to the 'Boys now, but I will be rereading this.

Screw those guys freaking at the age difference. If you can putting up talking with someone that young (personally I cannot anymore) and you are both single and legal, more power to both of you.

As a good friend told me when I turned 40, "The only way you'll get girls attention anymore is to beat them over their head with your wallet".

Which didn't quite turn out to be true. Funny, I am getting ready to marry a gal 13 years younger than I am, and we are amazing together. But no way I could have dated her when she was 19. You on the other hand...well, you can get her picture on your phone at least.

I got to 48 being single, and I only dated an older woman once, when I was twenty. (She had fake 38DD's. Weirdest thing I have ever seen.) So Go Joe! I may find you a bit creepy, especially with the parent thing being there and all. And the pictures. Heck, you're probably just creepy. But I love your spirit and I am glad you are out there!

As a side note, I am all for relationships - know a lot of people who have good ones and diving into my first legally binding one. But there is a lot of truth to Alan Arkin's advice in Little Miss Sunshine. Which I won't share because I don't want to be banned going into Thursday.

Reactions: sfhorn
Still waiting to hear from El Mahico. Any reason you edited your posts and subsequently called Ryan a liar?? Everything else I read on this thread is kind of good-natured BS. But El M really crossed the line with personal attack (on OB C) that was totally uncalled for. It would seem that an apology is in order (unless I missed it).

Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
you....can...do...what....you....want....i....am...not....against....topless
...sunbathing....i...do...not...care....who...you...hook....up....with....i
...think....it....is.....weird....that....you...do...it...with....their...
parents...there....and....then...go....post....a....picture....on....the
...net.....it...is...not...that...you...are...dating....younger....people
..it....is...that....the....manner...in...which...you...do...it...seems.
.very....predatory...(period)
This post was edited on 1/1 9:09 PM by hhshusky2002

Underrated post.

This was an epic thread. Thanks to all who participated.

Guys that ones not to bad. She has a nice rack and beautiful skin. You would just need to figure out how to get around that nose. Jeez.

Originally posted by pringlelake:
Still waiting to hear from El Mahico. Any reason you edited your posts and subsequently called Ryan a liar?? Everything else I read on this thread is kind of good-natured BS. But El M really crossed the line with personal attack (on OB C) that was totally uncalled for. It would seem that an apology is in order (unless I missed it).

You definately know how to put together a personal attack...especially when you don't have a clue of the circumstances...which is really crossing the line IYAM

Ryan and I have already spoken of the situation...he's a big boy

Reactions: duqu
Does anyone actually know what Chad Keller does for a living? Why do I picture him working in the mail room at UTA?

Reactions: sfhorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT