ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just so you know where I stand on this issue. Joe Natural is da bomb. That girl has a sexy earthiness about her even if she is not the hottest thing on the planet. Who cares how hot she is anyway as long as he likes to play slap and tickle! One can't have a little fun unless the girl makes the "All World Team"? Leave Joe alone and live vicariously through his exploits as I do! Keep posting, Joe! Average girls need love too!"

This is about how I feel about it! If one has ever spent time in a tropical paradise this is the type of thing that goes on and yes even middle age guys get laid. Good stuff!

Originally posted by SatydogHorn:
"Just so you know where I stand on this issue. Joe Natural is da bomb. That girl has a sexy earthiness about her even if she is not the hottest thing on the planet. Who cares how hot she is anyway as long as he likes to play slap and tickle! One can't have a little fun unless the girl makes the "All World Team"? Leave Joe alone and live vicariously through his exploits as I do! Keep posting, Joe! Average girls need love too!"

This is about how I feel about it! If one has ever spent time in a tropical paradise this is the type of thing that goes on and yes even middle age guys get laid. Good stuff!

Right on! Just watch that movie "Blame it on Rio".

Originally posted by VictoryLap:
I'm going to read all of Joenatural's posts in Christopher Walken's voice from now on. Good stuff Aidensdad.

absolutely great call by aidensdad. lol.

also, what's with all of the anatomy lessons? nipple/areola... who freaking cares? & i say that as a plastic surgeon!

HAHA, I was hoping this thread would still be around for the re-read...and it's even better the second time because you know what's coming in the ensuing pages.

I love thie board.

Originally posted by DimiHorn:
Originally posted by bchorn:

Originally posted by Salty Mule:
I'm with chadkeller. I wouldn't look twice at that girl walking down the street. She is average at best. But then again I am 35 and not married so I don't loath for something I can't have. I've noticed that the longer men are married and the older they get their ability to judge and analyze women is laughable. In other words they are hard up.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
But Chad calling her a cow was crossing the line imho. Yeah, she may not be cast in the lead in one of his movies but I certainly wouldn't call her a cow which I think of a derogatory term as fat and she is not fat.

Of course, Chad's in Hollywood where any women over 100 pounds is fat so frankly I'm not too surprised he made that comment.

Hey Chad, is my little one fat?

Don't want were getting any bad habbits at such a young age.
Creepiest post yet. Also, Joe is posting pics of someone that is basically a stranger to him. Think about it.
This post was edited on 1/2 10:29 AM by Austin Ex

Originally posted by Austin Ex:

I'm with chadkeller. I wouldn't look twice at that girl walking down the street. She is average at best. But then again I am 35 and not married so I don't loath for something I can't have. I've noticed that the longer men are married and the older they get their ability to judge and analyze women is laughable. In other words they are hard up.

But Chad calling her a cow was crossing the line imho. Yeah, she may not be cast in the lead in one of his movies but I certainly wouldn't call her a cow which I think of a derogatory term as fat and she is not fat.

Of course, Chad's in Hollywood where any women over 100 pounds is fat so frankly I'm not too surprised he made that comment.

Creepiest post yet. Also, Joe is posting pics of someone that is basically a stranger to him. Think about it.

OK, Dr. Melfi, that's enough.

I don't know what top post here...but I feel like I should post something. So here's longcat.

longcat.jpg

Originally posted by chadkeller:
I'd hate to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like if you're all getting excited by an overweight manly looking girl with a huge nose.

Seriously... that is absolutely nothing impressive and ridiculous to post. I almost thought it was a joke at first. She isn't even a beauty by Big 10 standards.

"Brennan has a mangina, Brennan has a mangina, Brennan has a mangina!"

"Ice, ice baby" "ice ice baby"

This has got to be one of the best threads that I have ever read. it has everything.

and the post about reading joe with a cristopher walkin voice is absolutly hilarious.

Joe the girl is beautiful don't worry about what everyone else thinks, she has no/very little make-up on and still is very good looking. that is not something that you can say about a lot of women.

Joe, could you ask that girl if we could all marry her?

One woman with 200 husbands. She'll never be bored.

Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
Dude how old are you? And I call bullshit on everything you say. It's creep that you take photos of people and post them here. Furthermore what parents would let you (a stranger) take a photo of their daughter. It's not cool it's pathetic and before anyone says anything. I'm 25 and in the prime of my life but why would I want to date a 19 year old ten years from now?

Again I call bs
and if it is true it's pathetic not cool
My girlfriend is sitting here beside me and said almost the exact same thing...

She compared him to this creepy dude in the old movie IF IT'S TUESDAY IT MUST BE BELGIUM... basically he would go around and take pictures with random hot girls and then write back to his buddies that he was hooking up with all these hotties in different countries.

Wouldn't surprise me in this case... but if that is the case, why not post pictures of an attractive girl and not one that barley registers as a 5.

Dude how old are you? And I call bullshit on everything you say. It's creep that you take photos of people and post them here. Furthermore what parents would let you (a stranger) take a photo of their daughter. It's not cool it's pathetic and before anyone says anything. I'm 25 and in the prime of my life but why would I want to date a 19 year old ten years from now?

Again I call bs

She compared him to this creepy dude in the old movie IF IT'S TUESDAY IT MUST BE BELGIUM... basically he would go around and take pictures with random hot girls and then write back to his buddies that he was hooking up with all these hotties in different countries.

Wouldn't surprise me in this case... but if that is the case, why not post pictures of an attractive girl and not one that barley registers as a 5.

Mine just said she would run from him and he looks like a serial killer.

Originally posted by masseybv:

Again I call bs

Mine just said she would run from him and he looks like a serial killer.

I'm sure Joe Natural will get over it. Joe Natural fears no man's girlfriend.

Less long cat.

Originally posted by Austin Ex:

I was being scarcastic. If he thinks the young lady in the photo is FAT then he probably thinks babies should be regulated too.

I wish people would not bang on Joe...he is entertaining.

Some of you come across as real pricks. I think there is a reason the prick in "South of Broad" is named Chad.

GM

Reactions: sfhorn
batted your eyebrows at her..........?
roll.gif

I saw three excellent backfires in this thread, Joe for trolling hard, Chad for being too good looking, and Ryan for living hahaha. New year same miserable human beings on here.

A little too chubby for my tastes. Then again, I like to date attractive girls.
Says the single guy in LA posting on OB on a Friday night!! (But a funny ball busting post nonetheless)

Whatever, joenatural, there is nothing wrong with that girl at all. And, as a plus, Italian girls are used to hairy men. You probably seem like a seal to her!

But, an eyebrow trim might be in order unless you are those things to secure your sunglasses while you sail. j/k Great post

I think she's hot, not the hottest in the world or that I've seen but she looks good. . . however I would like to see more pics or pics of other girls posters say look better. . .cmon guys you know the rules. . .pics or gtfo
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by Reverent Horn:
Originally posted by joeywa:
chadkeller, husky, Ryan & joenatural,

I would like to invite you all over to the Joeywa House and we can sit and have a beer and discuss these issues that are troubling you.

We can sit outside at the table on the back lawn, have some Shiner Bock and talk about how we can better coexist in this crazy world today.

Would you kindly take me up on this invitation?

laugh.gif

What about me, Joeywa? Every intervention needs a moderator!
smokin.gif

Just so you know where I stand on this issue. Joe Natural is da bomb. That girl has a sexy earthiness about her even if she is not the hottest thing on the planet. Who cares how hot she is anyway as long as he likes to play slap and tickle! One can't have a little fun unless the girl makes the "All World Team"?

Leave Joe alone and live vicariously through his exploits as I do! Keep posting, Joe! Average girls need love too!
This post was edited on 1/2 9:43 AM by Reverent Horn

Of course you're invited Rev. The more the merrier. I just figured since Obama had the cop and the professor over to his house to improve race relations, this was the least I could do to improve Orangebloods Relations.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by aidensdad:
Originally posted by joenatural:
not sure if this is what ya looking for....., updates instead of Tequila , we had Icecream......., as they icecream scooper reached down.......and was diggin in.... i went on to tell her how i was fired/had to change jobs because of my Hairy ARMS......., when i was her age....in Yellowstone, my arm hair would get into the icecream.....mucho complaints....

she then reaches down

She reached down ...and unabashedly runs her hand through my arm hair...., kinda caught me off guard ...., I told
her, hey easy now.... I flashed her my big eyebrows.....and she started laughing....., and repeating the story.......,

its touch and go boys....., i wll have a better feel on
where i stand tomorrow ....

Heeeyah

I can't help but read that in Christopher Walkens voice. It's the strangest thing I've ever read.

When you get in the end zone act like you been there before is all I can say. I love women and I have to admit I've done worse but posting her pics on your first date is pretty odd. Stay comfortable in your own skin though and Hook Em!

Heeeeyah!

I'm always going to read chadkeller's posts as if spoken by Jeremy Irons in "Reversal of Fortune."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT