ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by El Mahico:

Originally posted by OBConnection:

Originally posted by El Mahico:

Originally posted by joenatural:
O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

pretty soooon you will have a fan base your lookingfor.........

don't listen to O. B Connection. Frankly, he represents all that is crappy on this site.

You take your shots at me everywhere you can. Would you mind sharing with me:

a) what I've done to you, and
b) how my presence and role within the site has any impact on your experience with the way you interact with the content on the site?

first off, i've never taken a shot at you. So you're wrong there. Have I had issues with what you post?? Yes. But I have never taken a shot at you. Now I know that you are a lair in addition.

This post was edited on 1/1 9:18 PM by El Mahico

Pretty weak to attack Ryan without cause. Especially weak to call him a liar. You obviously took a shot at him by saying he "represents all that is crappy on this site," and then called him a liar for calling you out on it. Pretty cowardly. Way to edit your post to try to cover up, too. You should really either explain what he's ever done to make your experience on this site worse, or you should apologize.

Hardly ever post but had to get in on this greatness. And I didn't even feel the need to post on the Stokke thread in its heyday.

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Originally posted by POCKEY:
I'm going to have to reread this whole thread again when I'm sober and have several cappuccinos in me.

I'm thinking that look at "my hot Italian date" is code for something.

Then a guy that covers for a young Tom Cruise but acts more like Opie Griffith is accused of being a capitalistic scum by one of our most revered posters. Which must be sign that another attack is eminent.

If anyone else can break the code, please do. I've got a headache.

Code?!??

forget the cappucinos...have more beer and reread it...it might make more sense

Beer? I'm switching to Irish Whiskey with a Barleywine chaser.

And I gotta add that I wish joenatural had never posted a picture of himself. I had always envisioned him as a young version of Jimmy Buffett. In reality he looks more like a grip on the set of the Sopranos.

But then again maybe that's just what he wants us to think...

Reactions: WapitiHorn
Originally posted by Hornius Emeritus:
Is it just me, or does it seem like there is an ever-increasing amount of vitriol on the site?

Saddens me.

It's just you, so shut it.

wink.gif

Originally posted by Hornius Emeritus:
Is it just me, or does it seem like there is an ever-increasing amount of vitriol on the site?

Saddens me.

it's not just you.

it's just people's way, i suppose. lord of the flies kind of stuff.

Joe, you know the rules...we will expect a full report tomorrow. Happy New Year!

not sure if this is what ya looking for....., updates instead of Tequila , we had Icecream......., as they icecream scooper reached down.......and was diggin in.... i went on to tell her how i was fired/had to change jobs because of my Hairy ARMS......., when i was her age....in Yellowstone, my arm hair would get into the icecream.....mucho complaints....

she then reaches down

She reached down ...and unabashedly runs her hand through my arm hair...., kinda caught me off guard ...., I told her, hey easy now.... I flashed her my big eyebrows.....and she started laughing....., and repeating the story.......,

its touch and go boys....., i wll have a better feel on where i stand tomorrow ....

Heeeyah

Reactions: beeevo1
not sure if this is what ya looking for....., updates instead of Tequila , we had Icecream......., as they icecream scooper reached down.......and was diggin in.... i went on to tell her how i was fired/had to change jobs because of my Hairy ARMS......., when i was her age....in Yellowstone, my arm hair would get into the icecream.....mucho complaints....

she then reaches down

She reached down ...and unabashedly runs her hand through my arm hair...., kinda caught me off guard ...., I told her, hey easy now.... I flashed her my big eyebrows.....and she started laughing....., and repeating the story.......,

its touch and go boys....., i wll have a better feel on where i stand tomorrow ....

Heeeyah

laugh.gif

seriously wtf....I don't want details. In fact, I'm scared that knowing and not saying anything will somehow end up in me getting arrested.

Man this is sick,I couldn't sleep because of it, woke up, got back on line and now this shit. Are you kidding me?

"we had icecream". HOW OLD ARE YOU??!?!

I really hope you are joking. The whole vibe of the post sounds like you are describing a hunt.

she then reaches down

Heeeyah

I have nothing but love for everybody on this site, but this post just made me puke in my mouth a bit.

Who do I email to get signed up for the pictures of OB girlfriend newsletter? All the nipple with none of the body hair!
This post was edited on 1/2 2:15 AM by kwc2011

I read Joe's post when it first came up, but failed comment. Should've gotten in on the ground floor.

Joe,

Are you real, or are you a caricature of yourself?

Either way, keep posting!

I'm with chadkeller. I wouldn't look twice at that girl walking down the street. She is average at best. But then again I am 35 and not married so I don't loath for something I can't have. I've noticed that the longer men are married and the older they get their ability to judge and analyze women is laughable. In other words they are hard up.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Reactions: DropShot_7
It's true that the girl isn't a trophy, but she's not a Sleestack from Land of the Lost either. Sheesh.

I just reread Joe's last post about working at an ice cream shop in Yellowstone and getting canned because his arm hair fell off in the ice cream. There's something morbidly humorous about that. It's disgusting and weird, but freaking humorous.

Reactions: WapitiHorn
guys, joes been posting this stuff forever... it's just that this time he skipped the part where everyone begged him for pics.

Joe may creep some of you out, but he's more entertaining than reading constant attacks between pumpers and haters for four years.

I'm sick of that crap.

btw... joe stole the 'eyebrow waggling' from Tom Selleck and I think Chad needs to fess up now that he's laid down the gauntlet.

So glad I got on here as soon as I got home tonight so I could read this. The fact that joe has such a strong following worries me.

And...this has..to go...STOP!

O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

pretty soooon you will have a fan base your lookingfor.........

Seriously your posts are painful to read but this one takes the cake. This one killed brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT