ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated an Italian chick once, she was bat shit crazy. Moved to Texas and broke it off with her. Hope you have better luck.

Originally posted by MaestroHorn:
She looks great, but who is the biker douche with her? oops!
3dgrin.gif

He needed his crypts or bloods hankie...that color didn't do a thing for him

Reactions: McLovin327
"Really? You think she's attractive?"

I do. she seens naturally beautiful to me...but she's my type
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Does she know that her picture is being posted on the internet by her new bf?

You are out kicking your coverage.

You better come up with some action later on tonight.
smilie2.gif

I'd hate to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like if you're all getting excited by an overweight manly looking girl with a huge nose.

Seriously... that is absolutely nothing impressive and ridiculous to post. I almost thought it was a joke at first. She isn't even a beauty by Big 10 standards.

Originally posted by chadkeller:
A little too chubby for my tastes. Then again, I like to date attractive girls.

That's a little harsh. Not everyone can work in the movie biz where even if you look like a 3 ft leprechaun you can get laid by 8 to 10s at will.

Joe seems to have some nice game. Well done Joe!

Dude how old are you? And I call bullshit on everything you say. It's creep that you take photos of people and post them here. Furthermore what parents would let you (a stranger) take a photo of their daughter. It's not cool it's pathetic and before anyone says anything. I'm 25 and in the prime of my life but why would I want to date a 19 year old ten years from now?

Again I call bs
and if it is true it's pathetic not cool

Originally posted by chadkeller:
I'd hate to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like if you're all getting excited by an overweight manly looking girl with a huge nose.

Seriously... that is absolutely nothing impressive and ridiculous to post. I almost thought it was a joke at first. She isn't even a beauty by Big 10 standards.

Hahaha, geez. Ease up man. Some of us are ugly.

Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
Dude how old are you? And I call bullshit on everything you say. It's creep that you take photos of people and post them here. Furthermore what parents would let you (a stranger) take a photo of their daughter. It's not cool it's pathetic and before anyone says anything. I'm 25 and in the prime of my life but why would I want to date a 19 year old ten years from now?

Again I call bs

Your post reeks of a penis envy. I am sure you are fun to hang out with.

Again I call bs

Dude, see you at church Sunday at 11. You bringing the bread and wine or shall I?

Again I call bs
My girlfriend is sitting here beside me and said almost the exact same thing...

She compared him to this creepy dude in the old movie IF IT'S TUESDAY IT MUST BE BELGIUM... basically he would go around and take pictures with random hot girls and then write back to his buddies that he was hooking up with all these hotties in different countries.

Wouldn't surprise me in this case... but if that is the case, why not post pictures of an attractive girl and not one that barley registers as a 5.

I don't think she's ugly, but I don't think she's worth running to the message board posting pics and saying she took your breath away.

Also- I'd like to 2nd the question on whose parents let some random guy take a picture with their daughter and then post it on the internet. Hell, I'd like to know what girl decides to taken random pictures and then give permission to share with 10,000 random dudes.

Originally posted by longhornrumble:

Again I call bs

Dude, see you at church Sunday at 11. You bringing the bread and wine or shall I?

This is neither the time nor the place to post your pre-church communiques' to husky2002.

Originally posted by OBConnection:
I don't think she's ugly, but I don't think she's worth running to the message board posting pics and saying she took your breath away.

Also- I'd like to 2nd the question on whose parents let some random guy take a picture with their daughter and then post it on the internet. Hell, I'd like to know what girl decides to taken random pictures and then give permission to share with 10,000 random dudes.
Maybe joe has a dew-rag cam.
3dgrin.gif

Wow, there are some really sanctimonious and snobby posters here tonight. Happy new year, guys.

Unless one of you creeps are stalking these woman based on his photos, what is the harm? I swear, just based on some peoples post concerning certain things you can only imagine what it most be like to live in a household with them....

I'm plenty fun to hang out with. I hang out with people that are my age. In college (my years at the 40 acres) I had tons of fun.

Considering I coach and thus work ohh about 60 hours at least a week during the year, I don't have time to go out and have fun everyday of the week.

I'm not saying it's wrong to hook up. I'm not going to get into my beliefs but I don't ever go to church. I'm saying it is CREEPY for someone 35 or over to take pictures of girls half his age that he is trying to hook up with. It's not envy what soever.

Not everyone's desire is to hook up with a different chick every week. College, if you do it the right and fun way, should be a place to get that all out of your system. Sorry I'm an adult and live in the real world where that shit doesn't impress me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT