ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd hate to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like if you're all getting excited by an overweight manly looking girl with a huge nose."

Good Lord. she isnt ugly. man looking? Jesus. I'd like to see what your girlfriend looks like if you think this girl is fat
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Horn in OKC:
Unless one of you creeps are stalking these woman based on his photos, what is the harm? I swear, just based on some peoples post concerning certain things you can only imagine what it most be like to live in a household with them....

I'm sorry, can you please use your comments in a sentence?

Reactions: 65HornInTacoma
Originally posted by chadkeller:
I'd hate to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like if you're all getting excited by an overweight manly looking girl with a huge nose.

Seriously... that is absolutely nothing impressive and ridiculous to post. I almost thought it was a joke at first. She isn't even a beauty by Big 10 standards.

LOL...Big 10 standards....

chadkeller is the most self-important putz on the message board.

Did he asked if we were impressed? He just seemed excited and I know Joe comes across as the type of person that boast a little, but I still don't see the harm in this post. I mean if you want to push your moral beliefs on this thread, then by all means do what makes you happy.

My girlfriend is far, far better looking. Granted she's an actress, but still... good lord that girl is as plain as they come.

Did you play "Danny" in "The Guiding Light"?

"My girlfriend is far, far better looking. "

Well thats like your opinion man. I didnt say this girl was a 10, but ugly and fat? Uh no, but I'm not into toothpick skinny ass girls anyway. This one is about right. I'd certainly go out with her. too young for me though
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by meeotch:
My girlfriend is far, far better looking. Granted she's an actress, but still... good lord that girl is as plain as they come.

Yeah - that's her.

Well...

Don't make me say it.

CK you said you date better looking girls, well proof is in the picture.

I don't even care that she's not pretty. I just think it is weird for a 35 year old to be going after people half his age.

IMAGINE if you had a daughter and this guy took a photo of her and posted it on the internet. I'm sure you would feel wonderful.

I'm not judging his life. If he likes living it up in Playa, hooking up with chicks, then I'm happy for him. It's not what makes me happy at this stage in my life. But like I said, I got all of that out of my system living on campus and in west campus (there are TONS better at school).

But to try and hook up with a TEENAGER who is with her parents, is not cool. It is WEIRD. And to post the pictures you take of said girl on a message board is creepy and tasteless.

He can't hear you. His hot actress girlfriend is snorting blow off of his hoo ha in is smashing condo on West Hollywood.

Originally posted by McGarnagle:

Well...

Don't make me say it.
She's been in enough movies and tv shows that there's plenty of pics out there. And not hard to find.

Well...

Don't make me say it.
She's been in enough movies and tv shows that there's plenty of pics out there. And not hard to find.

Can I have a clue? It's not Whoopi Goldberg is it?

So what? I have dated a lot of hot chicks but I don't boast that my girlfriend is better looking that yours. If I met your girlfriend, would I think that she is hot? Probably so but I wouldn't have cared.

Always remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Originally posted by lahorn:
CK you said you date better looking girls, well proof is in the picture.

Wasn't there a thread a few months back about how Chad was/is a male model? Chicks dig Zoolanders. Just sayin

Reactions: sfhorn

Well...

Don't make me say it.

Let me guess....Ann B. Davis???

Reactions: WapitiHorn
Originally posted by pobo33:

So what? I have dated a lot of hot chicks but I don't boast that my girlfriend is better looking that yours. If I met your girlfriend, would I think that she is hot? Probably so but I wouldn't have cared.

Always remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pobo-

I don't think he came on here to say that his gf is better looking. I think he came on here because the OP is making it seem like he's hooking up with the most gorgeous girl in the world, which I think we can all agree she's not.

Again, she's cute or "okay," but I think it's more about the fact that not all of us on here decide to run to OB's when we (they, I'm married) hook up with an attractive woman.

Seriously,

IMAGINE if you had a daughter. You would be ok with this?

This has nothing to do with morals. I don't think the guy is going to hell (something i don't even believe in) just because he does this. I just think it's WEIRD.

Yeah - that's her.

Not your girlfriend. DID YOU, Chad Keller, play Danny?

Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
Seriously,

IMAGINE if you had a daughter. You would be ok with this?

This has nothing to do with morals. I don't think the guy is going to hell (something i don't even believe in) just because he does this. I just think it's WEIRD.

This is why I thank GOD I have 2 boys...but yeah...I would be curious what they thought if they knew he was posting the pic on the internet

Reactions: duqu

Yeah - that's her.

Not your girlfriend. DID YOU, Chad Keller, play Danny?
Uh, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT