ADVERTISEMENT

Just Throwing this out to lurking aggys--

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
This is just to let you know thst we've not started one thread about you and your dumb a$$ team and their game today. Contrast that with texags where almost every single thread is about 'sips' and SEC nut swinging, and circle jerking over bama beating the dirt merchants.

One team's fans obsession noted.

Word is that aggy has started putting up Alabama's possible future National Championship sign at Kyle Field. It's been a slow process, though, due to all the crayons breaking.

Reactions: Hornsfan722
This is just to let you know thst we've not started one thread about you and your dumb a$$ team and their game today. Contrast that with texags where almost every single thread is about 'sips' and SEC nut swinging, and circle jerking over bama beating the dirt merchants.

One team's fans obsession noted.

Well drop yer balls on this clob!

Hook'em

Last edited:
I have to say A&M has looked pretty good tonight. Is it too early to proclaim that A&M is back? Errr wait.... back from what? Or back to what? Never mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
The ACC wad terrible this year. TX and OK could have done the same thing to someone like NCS. Clemson making it to the title game saved them from embarrassment.

NC St and aggy both lost to Wake the last time they played

I have an Aggie that lives in my vicinity and he’s pretty tolerable but I did catch him in a little bit of a fib that I need to call him on at some point. Him and his brother both played at Canyon in anew Braunfels and at A&M under Slocum in the 90’s. Both him and his brother were good in high school but not Div. 1 good, not at linebacker at least, that’s was their primary position in Hs. I asked him one day what position he played at A&M and he told me rush LB. Now he certainly had the size @ 6’2”, 240lb but I was skeptical about his game. Sure enough I looked it up and both him and his brother were long snappers under Slocum, not rush linebackers.

I am not about to cheapen aTm's game last night. They came in...well coached and took care of business.Good win aggy.

Not concerned about Jimbo, but the aggsy have a damn good set of assistants. every position is very well coached.

I would imagine that Trayveon Williams has played his last game for aggy and will declare for the draft. With their schedule next year, they'll have at least four guaranteed losses.

Reactions: hookem3434
As much as I hate to say it Aggy looked good last night and with their recruiting class coming in next year they might make some noise. Ouch that hurt to say!!

Dang. Tough sledding for any team to get through that schedule unscathed.
With the money Jimbo is getting paid, anything less than 1-2 losses and a chance for the playoffs each year and his seat will get hot fast. After next year the honeymoon is over.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I have an Aggie that lives in my vicinity and he’s pretty tolerable but I did catch him in a little bit of a fib that I need to call him on at some point. Him and his brother both played at Canyon in anew Braunfels and at A&M under Slocum in the 90’s. Both him and his brother were good in high school but not Div. 1 good, not at linebacker at least, that’s was their primary position in Hs. I asked him one day what position he played at A&M and he told me rush LB. Now he certainly had the size @ 6’2”, 240lb but I was skeptical about his game. Sure enough I looked it up and both him and his brother were long snappers under Slocum, not rush linebackers.
I know who you're talking about. MM knows someone who played with them. I met one of them out a while back at a social function and I was like "I don't remember you...". Many months later I was at a wedding with three former players from aggy that I've known since junior high and he happened to be there. I could have made it awkward but chose not too.

Aggys do not lie, cheat or steal, and do not tolerate those that do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT