ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The next Texas 5 star...)

The news on Billy Walton doesn’t surprise me. Based on his HS film and level of competition I didn’t understand how he was a 3* prospect. Not saying he should have been a National 150 guy but he surely was worthy of a 4th star.

The news on Billy Walton doesn’t surprise me. Based on his HS film and level of competition I didn’t understand how he was a 3* prospect. Not saying he should have been a National 150 guy but he surely was worthy of a 4th star.
Classic tweener. 9 out of 10 kids with his profile miss badly.

sloooow down.

I mean if he had such a huge heat for Alabama to come after him we’d have to be in the playoffs or something

Then if they really came you give him a real extension

But those things would have to be true first

Why a soft increase???? Alabama is gonna offer him the Alabama gig if we are not aggressive. This is Sabans last year in Tuscaloosa.
gary coleman wtf GIF

@Ketchum in terms of preseason product on the (practice) field, how does this team seem compared to others? Do you see what you’ve normally seen from Sark or are you seeing things that make you think “that pretty cool”.

I agree on Campbell.

If he becomes an All-conference type player this year, this o-line is suddenly a top tier unit & the best on campus since ‘06 (it may be that regardless; though I think ‘19 was pretty good).

witnessed the launching points for players like Justin Blalock, Jonathan Scott, Leonard Davis, and Dan Neil, all of whom became starting offensive linemen for the Longhorns in their second year on campus.

But all 4 had circumstances that appreciably affected that. Blalock, Scott & Neil redshirted. Big played DT. And the talent pool in the OL was deeper. Any of those 4 likely start if they were true Frosh last season

Reactions: Hoofaloos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT