ADVERTISEMENT

KS 4th on overpaid coaches list

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
"Kevin Sumlin is hurt more by the amount he's being paid than his actual results here..."

No one has claimed or said anything about being satisfied or happy with the last 2 years results. First sentence in the assessment is the most accurate. A Heisman, beating #1, #3 and #7 ranked teams are actual results but fall short of where A&M is expecting to go. But it's an "Incomplete" until he either delivers or not this year and next.

I do recall all Longhorns and many media "gurus" GUARANTEEING a perpetual last place A&M position in the SEC and they got b!tch-slapped in the nuts watching A&M become the hottest team in the entire college football world right out the gate. Again, there isn't a single Aggie, or Aggie Coach, content with the overall results. That's why the best Defensive Coordinator in the business was brought in and other coaching moves too. Mack Brown started 9-3, 9-5, 9-3 and had similar question marks about his ability. The next 8 years were his best. So while I understand that Longhorn fans reach for any excuse to knock A&M it looks pretty silly in context.

Let's enjoy this year and bring this thread back up in January. I'm willing to wager that your coach is going to make the Top of the list this time next year.

Texas going undefeated and playing for a MNC in 2009 is ancient history and we are living in the past.

aggsy 4 years removed from their first decent season since the 80's and that is aggsy living in the present.

Draw your own conclusions.

I think once Sumlin wins a conference championship he will be off this list.

Of course that drunken fatass is overpaid. Giving $5M a year to DJ Rummy is absolutely comical.
laugh.r191677.gif
He's never won a damn thing anywhere he's been and he won't start now.

I see the aggys have avoided the crux of the problem yet again. Ignoring this line won't make it go away, agroids.

"But the Aggies' record has gotten progressively worse..."

Originally posted by FreeBowlOfSoup:

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"dabomb is wrong for the 7,000th time in a row."

Sorry you don't know Texan lingo, gooner.
You don't know your own state history, wrong machine.

Look up what your own former governor Ann Richards said about George W Bush (I'm sure she's wrong too)

hint: "He's all hat, no cattle."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/04/04/963230/--All-hat-and-no-cattle-misses-the-point
For f*ck's sake, either one is fine. Though I would choose "all hat, no cattle," I've heard and read both formulations numerous times.

All Hat, No Cattle..............Big Hat, No Cattle................At this point, "What difference does it make?!". They are both valid sayings.

This post was edited on 4/20 10:48 AM by Deweygolfer

Big Hat No Cattle

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
clob it's "all hat -no cattle" For Pete's sake if you're going to try to bring some attempted smack then at least learn your sayings!
Nice deflection from your overpaid loser of a coach, aggy.
laugh.r191677.gif

I noticed how they chose to pick that out and completely ignore the Justin beiber comment.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"But, man, there is no one who throws more stuff out there from left field."

I don't take a thing you say seriously. I'm still laughing that you called arguably the greatest college baseball program an underachiever.
laugh.r191677.gif

If I ever said something that stone-cold retarded, I'd be too ashamed to ever post on that forum again. Of course, saying something that stupid in the first place stems from being too dimwitted to even recognize that you are, in fact, a blithering idiot.

Haven't seen anyone come back to apologize to Bomb for falsely trying to call him out for using "Big Hat, No Cattle" (which we've now established is equally interchangeable with "All Hat..."). I'm sure it's just a matter of time though...

"Haven't seen anyone come back to apologize to Bomb for falsely trying to call him out."

The funniest thing is I didn't even use the phrase. Aggy and sooner trolls like to call out other posters when they have no clue what they are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT