ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn's Fall Camp Thread

#94 you say? Hmm, I guess I could have the wrong Calallen guy.

Which one now lives in New Braunfels and wore #94, was on the 94 team, or both?

I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of is a married finance guy in Austin with a legendary coach father. I don't think that one could do the kind of 'security' work that clob has been involved with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
Which one now lives in New Braunfels and wore #94, was on the 94 team, or both?

I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of is a married finance guy in Austin with a legendary coach father. I don't think that one could do the kind of 'security' work that clob has been involved with.
Using your info that he played at Calallen and wore 94 on the 94' roster, it would indicate that he was a redshirt freshman in 94' but I never saw his name on any subsequent rosters. Did he ever play? Get hurt?

what is the deal with Trenchess? must be an aggy troll. Why else show up here talking tough? I say let her post what ever she wants. No one is gonna listen to her anyway.

Using your info that he played at Calallen and wore 94 on the 94' roster, it would indicate that he was a redshirt freshman in 94' but I never saw his name on any subsequent rosters. Did he ever play? Get hurt?
Haha! LIES! You're a fraud. Just say when or I'm glossing over your rebuttal. See ya soon...right. metcalf already has suspicions, that you are full of ****.
Whenever you're ready to take the Pepsi challenge, just let me know.

The word is already out, why would you need a couple of days? When you go to practice let me know, I'll meet you there. Oh wait, clob is a fraud. A wannabe. I'll get banned shortly and you will talk tough. So do this, I'll still check on the thread, just tell me what game or practice, and we can take pics for the people to see. If not, then I'll gloss over your tough TALK, as just talk. You're a fake.

Not sure what's up with you attitude and personal attack towards clob is about, but he's a good dude and has been here for quite a while. He adds a lot to the board. You're right. You're not going to be around here very long having an attitude like you have and personally attacking people. If you have something positive and constructive to say, by all means, do so, but stop with the personal attacks.

Pepsi challenge? I was truly asking for clarification
How many times have I asked you to leave the trailer and come have a beer with me, you ninny?

I'd have met MM on July 4 but had a slipped disk I had to have put back in. I'm falling apart.

Come downtown to NB tonight and I'll buy a sooner fan a beer. Unless you've got porcupines or giant centipede wrangling to do.

2018 Captains
Dlds07PUYAAShJ6.jpg

Oh man are you guys are terrible at putting simple puzzle pieces together. If you just read what clob has said over the last...what...2.5yrs, you'd know exactly who he is or was. Or this clob guy is a quality stalker of a very specific ex horn. Maybe both. Lol!
Doesnt matter, let the dude keep his mask on. No need to run him off.

How did you know about my restraining order?

On a side note, sitting downtown in NB waiting on @Belldozer1 to come have a beer with me.

Oh man are you guys are terrible at putting simple puzzle pieces together. If you just read what clob has said over the last...what...2.5yrs, you'd know exactly who he is or was. Or this clob guy is a quality stalker of a very specific ex horn. Maybe both. Lol!
Doesnt matter, let the dude keep his mask on. No need to run him off.

On a side note, sitting downtown in NB waiting on @Belldozer1 to come have a beer with me.
Brother, i'd love to have a brew with ya sometime too but ya know.....wife & kid responsibilities have my nuts shackled to the house. Side question, what's a quality watering hole in NB now days for a middle aged day drinker? Father time has changed things

Unfortunately I don’t get out much, I’m usually just doing the dad thing and hanging with my wife and daughters

...........so....one guy is on restraining order and the other in witness protection.....a match made in heaven.

hey! maybe Clobb is the guy hired to find Bell

...........so....one guy is on restraining order and the other in witness protection.....a match made in heaven.

hey! maybe Clobb is the guy hired to find Bell
I only hide my identity to protect my family from embarrassment, not because I'm a treasure trove of invaluable info.

Well Fall camp is over anyway, time for someone to start an actual 2018 football season thread!!

Good point. Do we have a 2 deep roster yet or is that info filed at the NSA?
I’m guessing Herman will release the first official depth chart tomorrow coinciding with 1st gameweek press conference.

Well this thread dissolved pretty fast. Dayum. I don't care who Clob or any of you degenerates are.=)roll

Lol. Idgaf who clob is. All I know is he's awesome! Don't believe me? Just ask him.

So uhhh, clobster, in case you ever f*ckin' decide to get around to it, I'd sure love to hear about my young Desert Swarm. Sterns, Foster, Cook, Green, Jamison.

Perhaps more importantly, my guy Davante Davis. I think if that guy lives up to his potential, he could be the best lockdown corner that's ever roamed the forty.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Any guesses as to the depth chart?
Based on Herman press conferences and the internet sites here is my guess:

Offense:

QB: Ehlinger, Buechele, Rising
RB: Young, Watson, Ingram
OL: (1st team L to R) Anderson, Vahe, Shack, ERod, Kerstetter
(2nd team LtoR) Okafor, Hudson, Kerstetter/ERod, Imade, Cosmi
TE: Beck, Brewer, Leitao
WR: (1st) Johnson, Humphrey, Duvernay
(2nd/3rd) Burt, Moore, Pouncey, Eagles, Heard

Defense:

DL: (1st team) Hager, Nelson, Omenihu
(2nd) Bimage, Wilbon, Graham
(3rd) Ojomo, Christmas, Chisolm
LB: (1st team) Johnson, Wheeler, Roach
(2nd) Shark, Adeoye, Ossai
N: Locke, Thompson
CB: (1st team) Boyd/Davis; (2nd team) Boyce/Cook; (3rd team) Green/Duvernay
S: (1st team) Jones/Sterns; (2nd team) Brown/Foster

Last edited:
Based on Herman press conferences and the internet sites here is my guess:

Offense:

QB: Ehlinger, Buechele, Rising
RB: Young, Watson, Ingram
OL: (1st team L to R) Anderson, Vahe, Shack, ERod, Kerstetter
(2nd team LtoR) Okafor, Hudson, Kerstetter/ERod, Imade, Cosmi
TE: Beck, Brewer, Leitao
WR: (1st) Johnson, Humphrey, Duvernay
(2nd/3rd) Burt, Moore, Pouncey, Eagles, Heard

Defense:

DL: (1st) Hager, Nelson, Omenihu
(2nd) Bimage, Wilbon, Graham
(3rd) Ojomo, Christmas, Chisolm
LB: (1st) Johnson, Wheeler, Roach
(2nd) Shark, Adeoye, Ossai
N: Locke, Thompson
CB: Boyd/Davis; Boyce/Cook; Green/Duvernay
S: Jones/Sterns; Brown/Foster

I think you have one mistake. Herman said Sterns is starting safety opposite Jones, and Foster is backing up Sterns. So Brown must be behind Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT