ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FOOTBALL 25 GAME

i played with Texas of course and small schools were SFA, Sam Houston, or North Texas lol

I remember Vince Young in NCAA 05 was the most unbeatable player ever. I just drop back scramble right or left and throw it deep or run.
I had a play I designed that couldn't be stopped. It had 2 outcomes only.
17 yard gain
Or touchdown.
You could take your defender and literally stand right where I was going to throw the ball, and my WR would always catch it. Every time.
Of course if you did that, I'd throw BOTBF to the far side and it was a TD. Every time.
I think I accidently found a glitch in the game.

I had a play I designed that couldn't be stopped. It had 2 outcomes only.
17 yard gain
Or touchdown.
You could take your defender and literally stand right where I was going to throw the ball, and my WR would always catch it. Every time.
Of course if you did that, I'd throw BOTBF to the far side and it was a TD. Every time.
I think I accidently found a glitch in the game.
Best glitch for me was call fake punt pass.. audible. Defense freaks out and it's a automatic uncovered TD to the WR

Img-2024-05-10-14-04-57.jpg

The new NCAA Football cover is fire

Reactions: Archmadness
I've got my old saved team from Texas on the old Playstation 2 or 3 memory card. Going to download that into the game and just crush people.
Haha let me know how that works.

Obviously I can't wait to play with Texas but I'm also a fan of taking Super small schools and building them into national champions. Last team I did was SFA lol

Lots of Coaches and players talking shyt about QE being chosen as the QB on the cover of NCAA 25

fukkk i hope Quinn lights the world on fcking fire this year..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT