ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Texas Games of Interest Week 1

Billy is done. They have no patience in the SEC.
Dan Mullen won 3 new years 6 bowl games in his first 3 years, won his division in his 3rd year. Fired in here 4 after a losing season. I think Florida is probably going to regret that.

Dan Mullen won 3 new years 6 bowl games in his first 3 years, won his division in his 3rd year. Fired in here 4 after a losing season. I think Florida is probably going to regret that.
Was about to say something similar. Mullen is a good coach. Florida brass had some unrealistic expectations in my opinion.

Was about to say something similar. Mullen is a good coach. Florida brass had some unrealistic expectations in my opinion.
Yeah. You firing a coach on a knee jerk reaction to a bad season informing the body of work is never going to lead to a good outcome, and that feels like what Florida did.

Minnesota beats Nebraska 13-10. Didn’t really understand why Ruhle took the Nebraska job. Just don’t think you can win there in todays environment. He could have collected money from the panthers for a year and took any job he wanted.

Ruhle is a true believer. Nebraska fans are true believers.

You guys are missing the point entirely. It's not about Billy Napier or Cam Rising being injured. Utah has been knocking on the door the last few years and I think they're an outside contender for a playoff spot. Tonight they proved it. Kyle Whittingham is a top notch coach his defenses show it. I expect them to go to Waco beat the bears next weekend.

After watching Utah kick the shit out of Florida last night I would say they are a sleeper team to make the playoffs. Especially if Rising gets healthy. Their defense is scrappy as hell!

And I can't believe Nebraska blew another game in the 4th quarter. That now makes 10 of their last 14 losses where they had the lead going into the 4th and just completely shit their pants. I do think Rhule will get them turned around though. I've always thought he was a hell of a coach. The NFL just wasn't for him though.

You guys are missing the point entirely. It's not about Billy Napier or Cam Rising being injured. Utah has been knocking on the door the last few years and I think they're an outside contender for a playoff spot. Tonight they proved it. Kyle Whittingham is a top notch coach his defenses show it. I expect them to go to Waco beat the bears next weekend.
Wouldn't be surprised if he lands a job at a bigger school in the near future. And if Rising plays next weekend I think they beat Baylor by 14.

After watching Utah kick the shit out of Florida last night I would say they are a sleeper team to make the playoffs. Especially if Rising gets healthy. Their defense is scrappy as hell!

And I can't believe Nebraska blew another game in the 4th quarter. That now makes 10 of their last 14 losses where they had the lead going into the 4th and just completely shit their pants. I do think Rhule will get them turned around though. I've always thought he was a hell of a coach. The NFL just wasn't for him though.
I hear what you’re saying in regards to Nebraska although idk if I’d consider this one a “blown game” it was 10-3 going in to the 4th. Not their typical blown game of the last 2-3 years

Either Coach Prime has his offense rolling or Coach Dykes has some major suckage on defense.
CU14-TCU7
Colorado is playing a lot more cohesive than I had expected. TCU is playing very poorly early on. They simply lost too much to be any semblance of last years squad.

He'll move on before he gets a 4th year, maybe a 3rd year. My bet
Very well could be. If he’s successful someone is going to pay him big money to leave.

But with the expanded playoff maybe staying and building a power in the new big 12 is better than going to an SEC or big 10 school

Holy hell Travis Hunter with an insane pick to stop a TCU scoring threat

And our old TE Jared Wiley catches a TD. Good game and helluva IT just now by CU.

Travis Hunter is a bad dude!! It’s so crazy to be playing both ways like that and being elite like he is on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: freeper
Travis Hunter is a bad dude!! It’s so crazy to be playing both ways like that and being elite like he is on both sides of the ball.
Yep. I mean there have been dudes that have pleyed both ways, but not this amount of plays on both sides… crazy

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT