ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

Well we have one loss......a bad loss to Maryland.......and aggy has 2 good losses to Bama and Clemson....i think they should be ranked right begind those two teams<<<<<<aggy logic

Reactions: LonghornMM
SEC girls play 4 OOC cupcakes to stay ranked high. Your league’s toughness is what’s in question.

You won the Big XII once in 16 years, loser. And you’re dumbass enough to talk it down. Hilarious.
Huh..4 cupcakes? All the Big 12 get to play Kansas every year for their essentially FCS school for all practical purposes.
Florida St
Louisville-2 times
Clemson-2 times
Kansas St
Miami
Georgia Tech
Texas Tech
West Virginia
Purdue
Notre Dame
Washington

Far as Big 12 goes once again, go compare conference then..and now. I can do it for you if you like. Again, it won’t go well for you. You see, you have already mentioned Nebraska is 0-6 like that was what they were. Something around 118-55 was record in Big 12. Look back at some of those teams and how they recruited. K-State was better, Tech was better, OU and Texas were still good so the overall conference was you see...better. Now you have OU and Texas playing in the kiddie pool. I can show you the athletes in your conference you play against each week. You realize you are excited when you beat a bad Baylor team, an average TCU team, and a USC team that will lose 4-5 games? Internet people talk about how awesome the Big 12 is. Real people I talk to can’t stand it and discuss where greener pastures are.

Huh..4 cupcakes? All the Big 12 get to play Kansas every year for their essentially FCS school for all practical purposes.
Florida St
Louisville-2 times
Clemson-2 times
Kansas St
Miami
Georgia Tech
Texas Tech
West Virginia
Purdue
Notre Dame
Washington

Far as Big 12 goes once again, go compare conference then..and now. I can do it for you if you like. Again, it won’t go well for you. You see, you have already mentioned Nebraska is 0-6 like that was what they were. Something around 118-55 was record in Big 12. Look back at some of those teams and how they recruited. K-State was better, Tech was better, OU and Texas were still good so the overall conference was you see...better. Now you have OU and Texas playing in the kiddie pool. I can show you the athletes in your conference you play against each week. You realize you are excited when you beat a bad Baylor team, an average TCU team, and a USC team that will lose 4-5 games? Internet people talk about how awesome the Big 12 is. Real people I talk to can’t stand it and discuss where greener pastures are.

You were bullied as a kid weren’t you. Please seek help!

Miss st beat KSU who’s down. Ole Miss wouldn’t beat Tech again after the QB change.

Did you really mention 0-6 Nebraska? And I’m uninformed? Haha. Colorado just lost to that overrated USC so which is it? We just beat Mizzou. You were avg then and are avg now. The conference is better now with WVU and TCU. Both are better and more accomplished than you losers. You’d be middle of the road in the Big XII now. Just like you’ve been anywhere you’ve ever been.

Fact is outside of Bama, LSU and Florida, your conference is avg to bad.
Link? Someone other than jealous Longhorn fan say this? If Georgia is average, what does that make Texas and OU? Behind them is 100% garbage. Recruiting is down, interest is down, TV ratings are down. Look had Oklahoma St and TCU panned out this conference might ok, but they suck. West Virginia hasn’t played anyone and they have more losses coming.

SEC is overrated. Can’t wait for that awesome November weekend where you all play high school teams. So tough. Lulz. And you’d be middle of the pack in the Big XII just like always. Everyone knows this. Even you.

I’m glad you’re upset at the good season the Horns are having though. Warms my heart.

Florida St
Louisville-2 times
Clemson-2 times
Kansas St
Miami
Georgia Tech
Texas Tech
West Virginia
Purdue
Notre Dame
Washington

Look, tool. Why don't you tell me who all aggy has beaten of significance other than their fluke win against Alabama since joining the $EC, and also about how many conference championships and bowl wins you wanna be's have? You guys got duped/used into joining the $EC for their presence in Texas. They're paying you to use you. Do you not get it? a&m is an also-ran, the butt of jokes and the definition of mediocrity. Always has been. Always will be. Your act has about worn out its welcome here. Go post your fantasy nonsense over at texaggy. :rolleyes:

How far can you trust a person word that buries dogs in a FB Stadium?

mKq8OV_zps55e9645d.png

Hook'em

The "Penis envy" in swag is waaaaay off the charts. Yes you aggys beat a blueblooded basketball program in "Kentucky" a truly underated South Carolina team that should be in the top 10 and a very underated Arkansas team that took the best 2 loss team in the country down to the wire.....so they should be in the top 10. And you aggys wonder why people dont respect you or make fun of you guys......yall are a joke.

SEC has better OOC victories

whut???

do you mean those rousing victories over NW State...Louisiana Monroe...Charleston Southern..Williams-Brice?...I get your meaning...and who can ever forget aTm's absolutely triumphant loss to Clemson?...I admit, no one can top that

dont get the big head...some of those big victories were by other secsecsec teams. I dont want ya'll carving those on your stadium wall....stealing valor you know...

Link? Someone other than jealous Longhorn fan say this? If Georgia is average, what does that make Texas and OU? Behind them is 100% garbage. Recruiting is down, interest is down, TV ratings are down. Look had Oklahoma St and TCU panned out this conference might ok, but they suck. West Virginia hasn’t played anyone and they have more losses coming.
Let me just mic drop this one.

Aggy overall conference record in the big 12 was 68-61.

That's just......... What's the word I'm looking for....... average.

Coming into this year, your conference record was 25-23 in the secsecsec. You are 3-1 so far this year in conference.
28-24.

So you had a .527 winning % during your tenure in the big 12. This is a fact and it can not be disputed.

During your tenure in the sec, you have a .538 winning %. This is a fact and it can not be disputed.

.527 vs .538

This means you are .011 % better in the sec than you were historically in the big 12. That's not even a noticeable difference. Math is your friend.

From the time you joined the conference in 1996, there were 8 big 12 teams that played for or won a national title.

Oklahoma 4
Nebraksa 2
Texas 2

Clearly the best college football conference at the time.

Then you move over to the sec during the beginning of a similar era of dominance that they left in the big 12-------- and you're performing at almost an identical clip.

You're middle of the pack. You have always been a historically middle of the pack program. You may or may not jump up on occasion, once a decade and a half, and have a decent team. But because of the indisputable mathematical facts posted above, there is only one insurmountable fact taht you can not escape:

You're an "also ran".

Coming into this year, your conference record was 25-23 in the secsecsec. You are 3-1 so far this year in conference.
28-24.

So you had a .527 winning % during your tenure in the big 12. This is a fact and it can not be disputed.

During your tenure in the sec, you have a .538 winning %. This is a fact and it can not be disputed.

.527 vs .538

This means you are .011 % better in the sec than you were historically in the big 12. That's not even a noticeable difference. Math is your friend.

From the time you joined the conference in 1996, there were 8 big 12 teams that played for or won a national title.

Oklahoma 4
Nebraksa 2
Texas 2

Then you move over to the sec during the beginning of a similar era of dominance that they left in the big 12-------- and you're performing at almost an identical clip.

You're middle of the pack. You have always been a historically middle of the pack program. You may or may not jump up on occasion, once a decade and a half, and have a decent team. But because of the indisputable mathematical facts posted above, there is only one insurmountable fact taht you can not escape:

You're an "also ran".

Boom-Roasted!
As my kid would say.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
They was like the Texas ShortHorn Frosh League long ago, just never left!! But, then again nobody remembers the ShortHorns...

Hook'em

whut???

do you mean those rousing victories over NW State...Louisiana Monroe...Charleston Southern..Williams-Brice?...I get your meaning...and who can ever forget aTm's absolutely triumphant loss to Clemson?...I admit, no one can top that

dont get the big head...some of those big victories were by other secsecsec teams. I dont want ya'll carving those on your stadium wall....stealing valor you know...

Old Horn, you quoted one line out of my response asking Scholz to defend his statement that 'The Big XII is the toughest conference top to bottom in the country. Yours is the one with a few good teams and a whole mess of middling to really bad ones."

Scholz did not answer any of my questions or provide any metrics to back up his claims. As far as OOC victories, yes. LSU beat Miami, Auburn beat Washington, Ole Miss (in the bottom half of the SEC most likely) beat Tech (in the top half of the Big 12) and beat them bad. MSU beat KSU bad. MSU probably in the second quarter of the SEC and KSU probably the 7th best team in the Big 12. You are right that there are a lot of bad OOC teams the SEC plays. No argument there. But, that does not change the fact that the Big 12 does not really have many good OOC victories. USC is looking a better victory, but the jury is still out on where they end up. OSU beat Boise, but that is not looking as good now. What other decent victories do you have? Kansas over Rutgers?

28-24.

.527 vs .538

Oklahoma 4
Nebraksa 2
Texas 2

You're an "also ran".
Day—Hum! =)roll

But, that does not change the fact that the Big 12 does not really have many good OOC victories.
We don't slob our conference mates like you do nothings. We worry about what we're doing which is currently sitting in the top 10 in our terrible conference that you sucked in. Hope that helps. Now go slob Bama's knob somewhere else. We all know you're not ever going to win anything so the SEC is all you have, aggy.

And USC is going to end up probably 9-3 so that was a very good win. And if we were dishonest like you aggys, we'd be claiming their ranking when we beat them.

We don't slob our conference mates like you do nothings. We worry about what we're doing which is currently sitting in the top 10 in our terrible conference that you sucked in. Hope that helps. Now go slob Bama's knob somewhere else. We all know you're not ever going to win anything so the SEC is all you have, aggy.

You forgot the dog Scholz! The Dog!

Hook'em

Scholz, just give us your back-up for this statement.
"The Big XII is the toughest conference top to bottom in the country. Yours is the one with a few good teams and a whole mess of middling to really bad ones." I have laid out several metrics/stats why that is wrong and you have not addressed any of them. Maybe you have some facts/metrics I have not thought of.

You forgot the dog Scholz! The Dog!

Hook'em
Ha. Yes, love that dog cemetery they have. Know why that's stupid? Because dogs can't read. And the dogs are buried under feet of dirt. And they're dead. And also, they're effing dogs.

Scholz, just give us your back-up for this statement.
"The Big XII is the toughest conference top to bottom in the country. Yours is the one with a few good teams and a whole mess of middling to really bad ones." I have laid out several metrics/stats why that is wrong and you have not addressed any of them. Maybe you have some facts/metrics I have not thought of.
LSU is good. Bama is the best. Florida is rising. The rest are meh. And you all play 3 high school teams each every year to prop up your rankings and create a dishonest feedback loop when you play each other. That's why you have several ranked teams. There are your metrics. And it's the truth.

Ole Miss wouldn't beat Tech again after they switched QBs btw, something you're not honest enough to accept or maybe you're just ignorant of Tech's team. I've said KSU is down this year, something you're not honest or literate enough to acknowledge. WVU beat Tennessee who beat Auburn so I guess Tennessee and Auburn are dog crap, no? Auburn is supposed to be one of your good ones.

Also, you know what matchup I'd like to see this bowl season the most? Tech vs aggy. Tech would light their craptastic secondary up like a pinball machine. So would any number of Big XII teams but mostly I'd like to see the Ghost of Leach past do it like they used to all the time. Since aggy says they're so bad and all. But the SEC wouldn't let that happen because they know aggy would embarrass their precious conference brand. That's why the aggys are made to keep ducking us by their overlords.

LSU is good. Bama is the best. Florida is rising. The rest are meh. And you all play 3 high school teams each every year to prop up your rankings and create a dishonest feedback loop when you play each other. That's why you have several ranked teams. There are your metrics. And it's the truth.

Ole Miss wouldn't beat Tech again after they switched QBs btw, something you're not honest enough to accept or maybe you're just ignorant of Tech's team. I've said KSU is down this year, something you're not honest or literate enough to acknowledge. WVU beat Tennessee who beat Auburn so I guess Tennessee and Auburn are dog crap, no? Auburn is supposed to be one of your good ones.
Are we playing The Who beat who game to clear things up?
Got it..Texas lost to Maryland who lost to Temple who lost to both Villanova and Buffalo. Villanova was beaten by Towson, Stony Brook and Maine. So..I guess they are dog crap, no?

Got it..Texas lost to Maryland who lost to Temple who lost to both Villanova and Buffalo. Villanova was beaten by Towson, Stony Brook and Maine. So..I guess they are dog crap, no?

I think that Scholz is mocking aggy. This kind of thing has been their MO for years. Teams like aggy who are wanna be's, resort to that by having no winning tradition/history, no national respect, and aren't a blue blood program. Its one of the many reasons why Texas a&m is the butt of jokes.

This swag character has to be fatlanny....so many similarities.....or are all aggys this delusional.......nevermind.....answered my own question

Reactions: Scholz
No we’re playing the everybody in your conference besides Bama, LSU and Florida are average jags and your constant slobbing of your conference is a joke game. Are we clear now? Maybe try reading it slowly this time. Kthanxbai.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT