ADVERTISEMENT

official Longhorns vs Turtles thread (ugly uniforms)

Our defense looked at least this bad last year against Maryland, and went on to be the best defense in the Big 12. Thanks for the info, idiot.
Even worse this year and not very smart players either, your better LB gone, now hooked horns the crowd, big time lack of class, you were the dummy who made the dumb decision to hit QB as he had already got down in slide, then you drill him head on. Well disciplined team

Even worse this year and not very smart players either, your better LB gone, now hooked horns the crowd, big time lack of class, you were the dummy who made the dumb decision to hit QB as he had already got down in slide, then you drill him head on. Well disciplined team

Why are you here? Are you this bored in life you are on another teams football forum? Holy hell I feel sad for you. Go do something with your life brother..

Reactions: westx
Looking out my window I see the gathering of purple clouds on the horizon, I hear the crackle of distant lightning and the rumble of thunder as all the forces in the universe converge to give Texas the.......COSMIC REAM.....
Leave Zeus out of this.

Takes time to build the oline. Strong decimated our ol with all the suspensions.

Not impressed with our O or D. We dont look ready to play.
That’s the real issue. You give Herman a pass for last year being his very first game new systems, etc. To come out this year unprepared for the first game as well is a problem.

I know Sam isn’t the most accurate QB but he can’t hit the broad side of a f’n barn. His “intangibles” are what was supposedly separating himself from
the other QB’s but he’s attempting to be a pocket passer?

I just can't figure out what we are doing on offense. Instead of stretching the field and running on first down to get second and manageable, we seem determined to throw and not throw high % completion routes. We've got to get ahead of the chains on first down.

Play calling has been abysmal

No one will give a damn about my opinion but Herman’s a players coach and many times you get soft when that happens. That is what I’m seeing from him. There should be NO reason Texas shouldn’t line up and flat out pound the ball down their throat. Maryland isn’t even close to the talent level of or size of Texas. Maryland is just lining up and manhandling them. Herman needs to lite a fire and I don’t know if he can do that because that isn’t him. Texas has so much talent. This has to be brutal for you guys

This team is worse than last year. How the f##k can you regress on offense when you weren't good last year?

Reactions: 8085sooner
No one will give a damn about my opinion but Herman’s a players coach and many times you get soft when that happens. That is what I’m seeing from him. There should be NO reason Texas shouldn’t line up and flat out pound the ball down their throat. Maryland isn’t even close to the talent level of or size of Texas. Maryland is just lining up and manhandling them. Herman needs to lite a fire and I don’t know if he can do that because that isn’t him. Texas has so much talent. This has to be brutal for you guys

Herman is most definitely soft. I can agree. I hate the smack bubble gum look and confused look on his face . All last season I haaated it

Reactions: 8085sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT