ADVERTISEMENT

Official Signing Day Thread.......

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Soooooo today's the day. Any predictions? Anyone? Any 5 stars going to surprise us today?

Ya, but I figured kids would start declaring today. Am I missing something? I read an article that most of the top flight recruits over the last 5 years declare the day before. I wasn't trying to jump the gun, just figured I'd get the ball rolling today.

I can take it back-------

Ya, but I figured kids would start declaring today. Am I missing something? I read an article that most of the top flight recruits over the last 5 years declare the day before. I wasn't trying to jump the gun, just figured I'd get the ball rolling today.

I can take it back-------
No...I am sorry Clob. I thought most of the guys Texas is going to get are tomorrow...my bad. I did see where we got some CB's for Southall to Texas. We are going to clean up on the Offensive and Defensive lines if IF we get the guys they think we are going to get.

Reactions: Dogged Horn
I don't think we are expecting any announcements today, but there's about fifteen tomorrow, of which we should land somewhere between eight and twelve. Giving us a class of 23-27 when the LOIs are in.

Hook 'em

Reactions: Dogged Horn
giphy.gif

Uh oh swvahorn, looks like we DID pick up a commitment today........... now back to my crystal ball...

Reactions: swVAHorn
Right on Clob. Today is a good day. Porter and Christmas-Giles is a great start.

Well its after midnight and this lonestar isnt gonna drink itself. Heres to our finest hour. I look forward to waking up at noon and seeing that we indeed get #errbody.

Reactions: bobyoung1952
7:30AM - DT Marcel Southall
7:45AM School - DT Chris Daniels
8:30AM - DE Erick Fowler
8:30AM ESPNU - S Brandon Jones
9:30AM ESPNU - S Deontay Anderson
9:45AM - CB Chris Brown
9:45AM ESPNU - LB Dontavious Jackson
10:30AM - OT Patrick Hudson
10:30AM ESPNU - LB Jeffrey McCulloch
12:00PM - DT Stephon Taylor

12:00PM ESPN2 - DT Rashan Gary

1:00PM School - DT Jordan Elliott

Every Aggie predicting Jones to Texas. I hate that loss. Sumlin really screwed this one up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT