ADVERTISEMENT

Official Signing Day Thread.......

I'm completely happy if this is all we get, though I'm pretty sure we still get Elliot. Great f*cking class! Charlie's building a defense that's gonna be flat out scary.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
I'm completely happy if this is all we get, though I'm pretty sure we still get Elliot. Great f*cking class! Charlie's building a defense that's gonna be flat out scary.

Loading up on D late.

But I also like the QB, WRs, and OL we loaded up on early and were able to keep AFTER an OC change. Then sprinkle in a business/workman like RB late.

The type of players and the amount of players at key positions reminds me of what Saban has done at Alabama and what Miles has done at LSU. Both of those teams have guys on the 2nd and 3rd teams that could play anywhere else in the country. They are always fresh and always dominating people. Maybe Strong is turning the defensive side of the ball into that kind of machine. If the offense gets on track were they can consistently score 25+, this team might be tough to be in a year or 2. Absolute studs and playmakers all over the field.

On the defensive side of the ball who did we bring back from last year? A unit that was pretty good at times. With 3 of the top 20 linebackers coming in to Join Malik, 3 top DB's and a boat load of DT's, it is realistic that this coming year or next, our entire defense is sophomores & juniors. WOW

QONVIyz.gif

7QZwtDS.gif

On the defensive side of the ball who did we bring back from last year? A unit that was pretty good at times. With 3 of the top 20 linebackers coming in to Join Malik, 3 top DB's and a boat load of DT's, it is realistic that this coming year or next, our entire defense is sophomores & juniors. WOW

Bruh, we're loaded everywhere on defense now. Remember Towsend, Hager, and Wheeler all came in with Malik at LB. Now add the Shark and Fowler to that? My god. Then add Jones, Brown, and Cuffee to a secondary we loaded up on last year, and this monster DL class... Still a lot of youth, but the foundation is in place.

Reactions: outhereincali
If I heard that right we're now at #11 on ESPN. I guess that means we're already top 10 on all the other sites. Jordan Elliot still to come.

I drunkenly hit on Bonnie Bernstein one UT/OU weekend. Didn't go well for me. True story.

first time in 33 years that Nebraska did not get one kid out of texas. Plus this gem...

CaTmOYcUAAAvkaV.jpg

Is Charlie going to start coaching more defense this year or go with the status quo? Or is he already coaching a lot of the defense?

Brandon Jones Commits To Texas Despite TexAgs Documentary About Him

in Greek tragedy, is defined as"excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis." So when popular Texas A&M website TexAgs.com used their considerable resources this year to produce a high-quality film about one recruit, a top target for Texas A&M's 2016 class, the stage was set.On An Island: Being Brandon Jones documents the recruiting process of one of the Aggies' biggest targets, the top Texas safety and ESPN 300 #49 overall recruit Brandon Jones.

CaTAPDJWYAAFwkl.0.0.png

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/2/3/10904746/i-see-burnt-orange-people

Reactions: utexfan5
Its Strong's D. Go back and look at the 2009 Orange bowl. Same basic alignments, stunts and coverages. I'm pretty sure strong is involved during the week not sure how much or if he calls any of the D during the game.

wow...heard he was fired....right after everybody signed. Picking up on twitter now.

Sources: Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron Is Leaving LSU

MULTIPLE REPORTS: LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is leaving LSU. Wow.

wow...heard he was fired....right after everybody signed. Picking up on twitter now.

Sources: Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron Is Leaving LSU

MULTIPLE REPORTS: LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is leaving LSU. Wow.

Whoa

texags is in a classic meltdown....blaming spav...the problem is they need to hold chavis accountable also. Most of us knew that chavis just does not like to recruit and the aggies would not listen. So while his fat ass is in a recliner we are taking what we want.

Reactions: jsto60
texags is in a classic meltdown....blaming spav...the problem is they need to hold chavis accountable also. Most of us knew that chavis just does not like to recruit and the aggies would not listen. So while his fat ass is in a recliner we are taking what we want.

Sumlin and co running off good QBs like nothing.....certainly hurt them as well. They will find someone to blame. But it should be that overpaid HC of theirs.

Rumor from Hornsdigest

Supposedly Alabama is asking Irvin Smith to greyshirt.

Interesting development

They have a thread now questioning whether the "pro-SEC" recruiting is a good strategy. One of the wiser posters suggested that not only are teams from other conferences prepared with team to team comparison stats, but that it also might push people to their conference competition when they realize those numbers aren't coming from A&M.

Its finally sank in. A&M is still A&M. Texas is still Texas. SEC! did not change that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT