ADVERTISEMENT

Official Signing Day Thread.......

Is Charlie going to start coaching more defense this year or go with the status quo? Or is he already coaching a lot of the defense?

Brandon Jones Commits To Texas Despite TexAgs Documentary About Him

in Greek tragedy, is defined as"excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis." So when popular Texas A&M website TexAgs.com used their considerable resources this year to produce a high-quality film about one recruit, a top target for Texas A&M's 2016 class, the stage was set.On An Island: Being Brandon Jones documents the recruiting process of one of the Aggies' biggest targets, the top Texas safety and ESPN 300 #49 overall recruit Brandon Jones.

CaTAPDJWYAAFwkl.0.0.png

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/2/3/10904746/i-see-burnt-orange-people

Reactions: utexfan5
Its Strong's D. Go back and look at the 2009 Orange bowl. Same basic alignments, stunts and coverages. I'm pretty sure strong is involved during the week not sure how much or if he calls any of the D during the game.

wow...heard he was fired....right after everybody signed. Picking up on twitter now.

Sources: Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron Is Leaving LSU

MULTIPLE REPORTS: LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is leaving LSU. Wow.

wow...heard he was fired....right after everybody signed. Picking up on twitter now.

Whoa

texags is in a classic meltdown....blaming spav...the problem is they need to hold chavis accountable also. Most of us knew that chavis just does not like to recruit and the aggies would not listen. So while his fat ass is in a recliner we are taking what we want.

Reactions: jsto60
texags is in a classic meltdown....blaming spav...the problem is they need to hold chavis accountable also. Most of us knew that chavis just does not like to recruit and the aggies would not listen. So while his fat ass is in a recliner we are taking what we want.

Sumlin and co running off good QBs like nothing.....certainly hurt them as well. They will find someone to blame. But it should be that overpaid HC of theirs.

Rumor from Hornsdigest

Supposedly Alabama is asking Irvin Smith to greyshirt.

Interesting development

They have a thread now questioning whether the "pro-SEC" recruiting is a good strategy. One of the wiser posters suggested that not only are teams from other conferences prepared with team to team comparison stats, but that it also might push people to their conference competition when they realize those numbers aren't coming from A&M.

Its finally sank in. A&M is still A&M. Texas is still Texas. SEC! did not change that.

Wow... I don't know the inner workings of recruiting as much as a lot of you seem to, and I mean, I get that there are probably some position coaches who are holding on before shifting things around after recruiting... but, isn't that a little shady to change out your OC (and as a result, possibly your offense itself) immediately after signing your #1 class?

So Les Miles and Nick Saban are dishonest and screw kids. Just like every other year.

Claude+Rains+Casablanca.PNG

Are we thinking this will involve Coach Strong and more dancing...? Or actual recruiting "stuff happening"...?
more like stuff happening. There is a rumor about a offense guy but nothing solid and no name. The main rivals forum is down right now and I have been bouncing around from spurs and hsr. I really need to get some stuff done at work today......bahhh...later, work can wait ;)

more like stuff happening. There is a rumor about a offense guy but nothing solid and no name. The main rivals forum is down right now and I have been bouncing around from spurs and hsr. I really need to get some stuff done at work today......bahhh...later, work can wait ;)

Yeah, I was lurking and watching all morning. The point where it started sending me to the main yahoo sports page instead of the orangebloods message boards SHOULD have been productive time. But it ended up just leading to me searching around to other sites...

Reactions: jsto60
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT