ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs Brokeback Mountain thread***

Yeah they are. Deon is teetering on the edge from from building something or looking thuggish. Keep it classy CO.

Defense. GREAT FKING GAME. allowed one bone headed long td run where our freshman linebacker was out of position

Offense

We took 0 deep shots because of pass protection. We dropped almost half the passes thrown. For those talking we didn't run the ball look at the stats. If we catch our passes and move the sticks we win 50 something to 10

Defense. GREAT FKING GAME. allowed one bone headed long td run where our freshman linebacker was out of position

Offense

We took 0 deep shots because of pass protection. We dropped almost half the passes thrown. For those talking we didn't run the ball look at the stats. If we catch our passes and move the sticks we win 50 something to 10
It was either a Bama hangover..... or those damn lights.....

1. Wyoming ain’t a bad team. A lot of transfers and a lot of guys with chips on their shoulders.
2. Our guys did what they needed to do. Figure out a way to win a game where the other team wasn’t gonna let Worthy or AD beat them deep.
3. We won an ugly game by handing the ball to a guy that doesn’t mind getting beat up to beat you.

Tell me right now. The last time we went 3-0? Also tell me the last time we came out in a 4th quarter and scored 21? Last year in the 4th we choke. Tell me where im lying...

Reactions: freeper
1. Wyoming ain’t a bad team. A lot of transfers and a lot of guys with chips on their shoulders.
2. Our guys did what they needed to do. Figure out a way to win a game where the other team wasn’t gonna let Worthy or AD beat them deep.
3. We won an ugly game by handing the ball to a guy that doesn’t mind getting beat up to beat you.
Good coach.

Look, I’m happy. When have we started 3-0? I didn’t watch the game but I know we’re 3-0. We needed the adversity tonight and we knew WY was good. Would we rather win this game ugly or lose this game ugly like we did Maryland?
Hook’em 🤘🏼

Sept. 9, 2023
Both should make you happy. Be honest did you think national championship before the. Year started? No but after bama you thought it. Regardless it's improvement.. how many games with adversity in the 4th have we crumbled? But QE fired up the team and again in the 4th we slam dunk it. Be happy. The big 12 championship has always been and still is the goal. Wrs got a wakeup call tonight. Catch the damn ball .. defense played lights out except one bad freshman mistake.

Go back, watch the game. Tell me we dont move the chains and win 50-10 if we catch the fkin ball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT