ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Kst thread

If Charlie loses this game, that OU good will, extended time to rebuild will disappear quick.

The Texas playbook is essentially about 8-9 plays...it is truly embarrassing.

I mean is there no way that we can run a snap screen to Burt? A bubble screen to Daje? Maybe a look or under from the #1 WR out of trips? Maybe get Daje out of the backfield from a sniffer back and into the flats whilst running the 2ndary off in a Twins set? Maybe run a form of boot to the H of the JET motion?

I mean holy shit...Texas has run the JET, the counter of the JET, the QB sweep, the power and a couple PA pass plays with standard route combos.

What the hell?
Weevil you are dead on. Can we not run more than 9 plays?

The Texas playbook is essentially about 8-9 plays...it is truly embarrassing.

I mean is there no way that we can run a snap screen to Burt? A bubble screen to Daje? Maybe a look or under from the #1 WR out of trips? Maybe get Daje out of the backfield from a sniffer back and into the flats whilst running the 2ndary off in a Twins set? Maybe run a form of boot to the H of the JET motion?

I mean holy shit...Texas has run the JET, the counter of the JET, the QB sweep, the power and a couple PA pass plays with standard route combos.

What the hell?

Dude, it's horrible weather and freshman QB who has a lot to learn in the passing game. Gotta keep it simple, or there could be some disastrous turnovers. I think we all knew it would be ugly today.

Did we really just do that on 3rd and one? I mean, I give props for huge balls, but, no first down.

Did that just happen? Metcalf is so conflicted right now. Metcalf, after Haines made that play, did you feel like a Jewish guy being offered a free ham sammich? :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT