ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official TEXAS vs Purple Baylor Football thread***

Now it's officially over.

Helluva showing from our defense, offense...... disappointing. This was the only game of the last 4 I had us losing and we followed through on that.

On to Baylor.

Reactions: westx
TCU with their 3-stars and a new HC comes into DKR and embarrasses Texas once again. I think some witch put a permanent curse on Texas football. Every player and coach on the team should be embarrassed beyond belief. There is no excuse for this kind of futility.
This…. X 1,000,000

Sark isn’t the guy. Until he hires an OC I’m out on this team. He’s not fit to call plays and be a head coach. It’s just too much for him.

Reactions: Pumpedup55
Well, OL will definitely get better with all the young studs, they’re just too young this year. Ewers ain’t it, though. I’m ready for Murphy.

Reactions: LonghornMM
TCU with their 3-stars and a new HC comes into DKR and embarrasses Texas once again. I think some witch put a permanent curse on Texas football. Every player and coach on the team should be embarrassed beyond belief. There is no excuse for this kind of futility.
It wasn’t TCU that did the embarrassing…

What an embarrassment. Another lousy coaching hire in sark. Where’s kchorn to tell us all how great sark is?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT