Not open for further replies.
How about one for the worst posters?

BullMarket has my vote for #1

Originally posted by Armadillo Slim:

Originally posted by PNG1992:

Originally posted by = Ice Man =:

Originally posted by Longhorn Babe:
I vote PNG1992 for starting a great thread
I didn't expect to get many nominations, but I thought for sure I'd at least get one from you!
3dgrin.gif

BOOM.
happy.gif

so we're saying, "png gives good thread?"

OH MY GOOOO!

I laughed so hard! Nice one Slim!

Ice Man- you "rocked" my world
kisses.gif

Originally posted by Tex Dog:
Whatever happened to Ellie44 (I think I got her name right)? She was terrific.

Besides the ones named above, UTDB knows a lot of Longhorn football lore. I wish I could figure out which former football players UTDB and JTull are.

I wish Bevorachel would post more. The same with AK46.

I love you. I thought I was completely forgotten. I haven't posted as much. Teaching middle school and planning a wedding is like two full-time jobs. :) I have been reading the boards, though not posting as often as I like...OMG. Does that make me a lurker?
nerd.gif

I need to add Bevorachel and LHB to mine...the first ladies of Orangebloods

Hooked76 and MleelovesUT come to mind also as great fans and posters of the female gender
This post was edited on 1/19 11:31 PM by 40acrefanatic

Saw his name mentioned once on this thread, but whatever happened to Steg?

Originally posted by 40acrefanatic:
I need to add Bevorachel and LHB to mine...the first ladies of Orangebloods

Hooked76 and MleelovesUT come to mind also as great fans and posters of the female gender

This post was edited on 1/19 11:31 PM by 40acrefanatic

thanks man!

it's coonass, mike, and i think we can all agree that while the Rev can cook his ass off, the best part of his tailgate is his wife who we all know secretly has the hots for you and me. in fact, she told me that's the only reason she keeps letting him hang around.

we certainly agree on the part about making a lot of friends on this board.

Bastards! I knew something was going on!!!
laugh.gif

Originally posted by yorktownhorn:
I vote LHB becasue she checks Break.com on a daily basis like i do. its part of my morning routine.
3dgrin.gif

you know it!

My morning routine:

turn on computer at work
check email
log on to OB
check for new videos on Break.com
Repeat :)

Originally posted by Reverent Horn:
it's coonass, mike, and i think we can all agree that while the Rev can cook his ass off, the best part of his tailgate is his wife who we all know secretly has the hots for you and me. in fact, she told me that's the only reason she keeps letting him hang around.

laugh.gif

sorry you had to learn it on a message board, brother, don't take it personal. Slim's bad. BTW, what are you cooking for the Super Bowl?

Originally posted by mikemc69:

laugh.gif

sorry you had to learn it on a message board, brother, don't take it personal. Slim's bad. BTW, what are you cooking for the Super Bowl?

The birds in my sig pic Mike

Originally posted by NorthTexasHorn:

laugh.gif

Matt, let's make that cookout happen. I've got a freezer full of game we can cook. Bring your clan and maybe we can get Mike, Slim, and the gang over for a little fellowship. Let me know.

laugh.gif

Matt, let's make that cookout happen. I've got a freezer full of game we can cook. Bring your clan and maybe we can get Mike, Slim, and the gang over for a little fellowship. Let me know.

now that sounds like a plan i can warm up to.

I thoroughly enjoy Ketch’s posts... although I’m sure that I am on his shitlist after my rebuttal of his #10 item on his top then things from the weekend post. Just debate Ketch, no harm meant.

Echeese, Jtull, Brickhorn and Grove I have had differences with all them at one time or another.

At the end of the day however we all have one thing in common... we are all Longhorn Brethren.

To them I say... Hook ‘em

laugh.gif

where do I sign bro?

sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT