ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods Posters "Hall of Fame"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, can't leave out Quickhands. He'll call you a sumbitch one moment and then pray for you the next moment. LOL Solid guy, hope to meet him one day.

40acreFanatic-Thanks for the nod. I had no idea I would get named but I wnet through yours and there my name was. Thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by newmextex:
moblack, texaspride, and BigDD win notoriety awards. some of the best legendary ridiculous threads have come from them.
geez i get tied in with these other 2? I better change my approach quick!

Originally posted by LogDog55:
HookEmHorns11, for buying me a shot last night.

Yeah, we're going to have to lay off those things in the future due to a little bit of a painful day today.

My favorite posters are ones I've met a one or more times who are always on here:

LonghornRealtor....obviously the tailgate king
Yorktownhorn
Thunder Cain
Smaulden
Log Dog55
40AcreFanatic
Mcwall

Of ones I have not met but I just like their posts:

UTX
Cujo
I Am McLovin
PNG
Kiser Soze (from free board)
Vinsanity
Sundance 7
Vince Owns Reggie

And the following just HAVE to be on there:

RPongetti (for the funny name/computer code trick a year or two back)
Big DD for his crazy stuff
Scholtz (from free board, for his passion for UT)
314Horn (for his recent tricks)
Run Ricky Run (God bless)
Scout 88 (great recruiting info)

There are some more I need to add, and will.

I won't go into my poster hall of shame, though. Its a real short list though.
This post was edited on 1/17 8:10 PM by HookEmHorns11
This post was edited on 1/17 8:11 PM by HookEmHorns11
This post was edited on 1/18 12:46 AM by HookEmHorns11

Originally posted by radmanmadman:
I'd vote for these in no particular order:

1. HookemFanatic - Dude just flat out cracks me up sometimes

2. SirHornsalot - Don't ever argue the Bible with him...you'll lose almost every time

3. NorthTexasHorn - Real nice dude, seems like a guy you could count on if trouble comes up.

4. LonghornRealtor - Another real nice guy and great host at his tailgates

5. Frank Pentangeli Sp? Anyway, dude has the best Monty Python sig pic, wish I could steal it, it's the one pic I couldn't find on the web and he got it, he also posts some good comments on various topics

6. UTX - love his tidbits

7. Skhorns - he's always got my back when attacked in The Corral

8. Iceman - just seems like a level headed overall nice guy.

9. EmiratesHorn - Solid calm poster of facts, never argumentative

10. 1quickhands - He's not afraid to tell you anything

There's a lot more, but can't remember all the usernames.

Forgot to add Sundance7, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet...I'm sure I forgot more great ones, but Sundance7 is definitely one of the best.

I certainly appreciate the fact that others enjoy what I type, but am curious as to why everyone who has mentioned me used terms like strange or interesting. I am a regular Joe Texan who played and loves football and who works for a living, and is seperated by distance from Texas.

Shoot, I knew I had left some folks off.

TEX(AUS) is great.
Royalewithcheese I love this guy, especially when I was on the free board. His posts about the aggies crack me up every single time.

Letter 86 for the scoop
SL Xpress and
Chewbecca, like these two

Mvplonghorns
Hornrush, been b.s.ing with him a long time.
Bondloungehorn, I love the stories about the people he meets out at the club or what
This post was edited on 1/18 6:47 PM by HookEmHorns11

Re: Orangebloods Posters

Originally posted by StephenWatson:
Hmmm don't see my name anywhere ;)

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

me either buddy..maybe they're trying to tell us something. Ill go ahead and nominate sixwhat/stephenwatson.
smilie2.gif

Originally posted by Willie Jennings:
I certainly appreciate the fact that others enjoy what I type, but am curious as to why everyone who has mentioned me used terms like strange or interesting. I am a regular Joe Texan who played and loves football and who works for a living, and is seperated by distance from Texas.

Well, sometimes you "go deep" with a board full of QBs who can't throw that far.

Originally posted by sundance7:
40acreFanatic-Thanks for the nod. I had no idea I would get named but I wnet through yours and there my name was. Thanks for the compliment.

I've never heard anyone say a bad word about you after meeting you, we may not always agree but you are truly a gentleman

Frank Pentangeli is someone I find myself agreeing with quite a bit, although I think his best work may have been done on the USC board leading up to the national title game. Good times.

Aldelgreco is another guy good for a laugh, and the only poster I've actually met whom I didn't already know. Westlake still sucks, though.

Lots of good names listed, reminding me that this board used to be very different than it is now.

My short list:

Scout88, cujo, utx, Letter86, to name a few with great info.

Farias, radman, 1quickhands, bustahorn, skhorns all great posters.

Enjoy LonghornRealtor, Iceman, GDforHC, TheWeatherman are all tremendous.

And in the spirit of Samuel L. Jackson AND Ricky Henderson, I am going to give a shout out to MY OWN BAD ASS SELF!
3dgrin.gif

Been here a while and have very few posts, but here are the ones I have enjoyed the most over the last years...

1. Close to Jumping
2. Rob E Wright
3. UTBragg
4. SL Xpress
5. TEX(AUS)
6. Scout 88
7. Run Ricky Run
8. RPongetti

Re: Orangebloods Posters

Originally posted by cujo0622:
Pootie tang

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

suck up!!!
y doesn't pootie post anymore?you know he's still here!there's no doubt about that!!pootie=truth!i like truth! sa da tay my damie!sa da tay!

Originally posted by Tex Dog:
Whatever happened to Ellie44 (I think I got her name right)? She was terrific.

Besides the ones named above, UTDB knows a lot of Longhorn football lore. I wish I could figure out which former football players UTDB and JTull are.

I wish Bevorachel would post more. The same with AK46.

TexDog,

Ellie is just fine. I'm her husband. She actually gave me back the subscription after a thread a while back left her emotionally drained and wondering why she bothered posting here. Ellie and I spent some time living in London (a ton of back and forth actually) over the past year or two and now we are both back for good. Ellie is doing great but spending some time being a Mom. She is struggling with a relative with a terminal disease. She literally is working her ass off making sure this relative has everything they could need to depart with dignity and with their "bucket list" completed. You all would be so proud if you actually knew the entire story.

Anyway, she still misses OB and all of her "friends" here.

Jack

Originally posted by Armadillo Slim:
Originally posted by SirHornsalot:

Mikem is cool as a cucumber and appreciates the simple things in life

WillieJennings is always interesting, especially really late at night after a few

This post was edited on 1/16 9:58 PM by SirHornsalot

mikemc has long been one of my favorites and has become one of my very good friends. he is as cool in person as he is on the board. very level headed dude.

weatherman is another friend who's depth of knowledge covers a lot of different subjects.

i am pretty sure i know willie jennings by another name. interesting character to say the least, and always good for an opinion or two to start interesting conversations.
smilie2.gif

I can't say enough about Mikem either. He is first class on and off the board. I'll stop though 'cause I would want to make him puke. The same goes for NTH, Slim, and farias, the list goes on with too may to name. I appreciate meeting many of you and look forward to meeting the rest.

Originally posted by 40acrefanatic:
Echeese
Eggroll

Both for obvious reasons

North Texas Horn - This guy is genius...easily my favorite poster on the board

Hornius Emetrius
Don Hornleone
Mike Corleone
I Am McLovin

All guys who I may not always agree with but bring very good stuff to this board

Sundance7 the ultimate nice guy

Biggio4HOF - I just really enjoy his posts
HookEM Horns11 - see above

Heart of Texas - Some of the best knowledge and break downs on this board

Scout88 - See above both bring alot in player breakdown

Longhorn Realtor - He and Echeese are the best at reaching out to all OB's

Farias - Seems like a really cool dude we could all get along with and he and I see eye to eye on many posts
Smaulden - See above
Thunder Cain
Willie Jennings for his great music threads
Drizzew - I also think he is hilarious and was very cool when I met him at LHR's tailgate

And I can't forget my Rangers Buddies who post on the Rangers...I know there aren't many Rangers fans on board but Bond Lounge, Broken Glass Republican, Longhornmjc, DaveC2, UT Wiz, The Weatherman, Longview Lobo, and the many others who post on Rangers stuff

This post was edited on 1/18 7:42 PM by 40acrefanatic

Like it. Though, I would add utx and Santa Rita to that list as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT